Reviews for So Darkness I Became
angie671 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Yes, continue, please
lovemi4alwyz chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I want more! Its been a while since I've had a good darkward/vampward story a lil horror does the body good. Ya kno if I didn't kno any better id think u didn't like Jacob lol
goldseadragon chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Fascinating! I don't hold well to being controlled, so I'd love to see Bella abandon him once she's turned...that would be deliciously entertaining.
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Yes. More please!
Maggie J Masen chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Uh...yeah...Holy Shite!
lizbett chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
So intense! I like it! First chapter in and Jake is a goner. Lol! Well already then!...I heart all of your fics so please continue with Darkward.. Thank you babe!
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
That was so intense! I'll always want more of your fics! Please please! And jake is already out of the way...lol!
teamedwardalways chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I think ummmmm hell yes there needs to be more. You just can't leave it that. More please?
pnkats chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I like it and hope you expand it
Hi chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
More, please!
Zammis Dracon chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
More?

Yes, please...

Zam
M474 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I loved that! I loved how E spoke about animals & how we treat/use them, superiority therein.

As I said, I loved how E ripped Jake's head in two. I always wondered by Twi vamps didn't do that shit too. The two jaws are like two handles. duh ; }

I'd love to see an E pov, and I'd love to see more-more smuttiness during the changing too!

luv you gurl
shenaniwhatagans chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I love your stories! I'm interested in how you would expand this into a story...I think it would be great. I really love him as the possessive true nature vampire...he was very hot...

I'm in for the ride if you decide to expand ;)
fyrebyrd89 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I...just..yeah...um...wow...SO dark...but if you write it I will read it!
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Ok so this fic? Really disturbing. But even more disturbing? I loved it! Edwards speech about life, mating, the whole thing I absolutely loved. If you continue that's up to you but I liked it either way. :) thanks again.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »