Reviews for So Darkness I Became
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I see you took a left from the plotline and waved good bye to canon Edward, which is fine. He's a little wimpy. Don't tell any twihards I said that. By all means, carry on
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I WANT MORE!
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
More, more, more!
ange de l'aube chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
You know your Edward-he freaks me out just a little bit... lol

He's a bit of a philosopher and he's also very practical, much more of a traditional vampire than SM's.

But I liked that you used the mating as the main force behind this story. The mating was the one thing that drew me to SM's vampires when I generally hate vampire books. The idea that there's one person that you NEED to survive, that the bond is eternal, unbreakable, is very appealing.

This line now hurts though in light of the new fandom happenings :(

"Humans are so fickle with their love, it takes only the slightest thing to break a bond promised to last forever."

*rocks herself in a corner while she listens to Love of My Life by Queen*
glitterr chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Oh yes! Lots of room to expand! Loved it.
Paaameeelaaa chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
oh la la !
i really like it!
thank you so much!
it was amazing!
HollBeth chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Holy...WOW. Friggin' AMAZING!

And excuse me, but in what universe would I not want you to continue writing...anything? No doubt a very alternate one where I am very ooc... But here's the thing - if it's calling to you and you have more to tell, do it!

And if you don't? Holy hell, this was brilliant on it's own. I flove the idea if the mating being so undeniable, of her body literally dying slowly because of the separation. Bril-liant!

Loved loved lovedlovedloved this. Hard. Hard, sharp, cold and red, mm-hmm.
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Oh, my... MORE PLEASE! This is pretty intense..

Update this soon. Such a evilish Edward. LOVE It!
Nolebucgrl chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Loved it! Dead Jake always equals happy Amy! I want more! I wanna know what death brings them :) Beautifully written my friend!
imsonotdoingthis chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Love it! More! More! More!

Lol I hope you're getting many of the same responses :) I can't wait to see where life takes these two ;)
Shlebbie chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Well, well, well, Liv. AU, huh? I'm not always a fan of cocky Edward, but this guy got my heart racing. I felt like I could really feel what Bella was feeling. The end, where he said that her soul was trying to climb out of her skin? So unique, and for some reason, it was sweet! I would love to get more chapters.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wow. Very cool. :)
FranRichards chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Definitely more!
staceleo chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I vote, please more! It was very good and I can see it continuing. (Might I add...poor Jake.) :0)
BlueMoonKizz chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Well that was truly awesome. I'm game if you want to continue. I will happily read whatever you write. Thanks for sharing.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »