Reviews for The Lonely Man
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 1 . 4/30
Oh. OH. I see what you did there!
I thought the title meant Sam, but it was I fact Gabriel!
Cleaver!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/4
This was a very sweet story, all wrapped up in feathers and light dustings of glitter. Good for you.
Catgirlz99 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Wow. I have no words for this. That was amazing. So sweet and adorable yet suspenseful. I loved it.
TheResurrectionist chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
loved the story!
claw06 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Hands down this is probably the most amazing supernatural story I've ever read. I..wow. I love it.
kb18142 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This was a beautiful story.
I cried several times reading it - Gabriel being protective over his "sons" made me cry so much!
Thank you for writing this!
Fluer Talia Avery chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I have read several of your stories, and love them all. I especially enjoy the endearments. Baby and baby brother are great, but Daddy gets me going "awwwwww" every single time. I loved this story. I loved Sam's innocence, and I loved Gabriel's fatherly-ness. Also loved the angel element.
I am going to raid your achieve for something more to read now. Keep up the good work.
Skydiver1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
"Ever since Dean came back from Hell, he had been a self-righteous prick."

Ain't that the truth! Poor Sam gets all the blame, while Dean and Cas's failures, lies and mistakes get a free pass. Yeah, I'm not a big Dean fan after S3.
OrionPax9 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
nicely done
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was a very interesting AU. I enjoyed reading about Gabriel's initial interest in Sam, and the fact that he came back to check up on him, when he saw him again. It was believable to me, that Sam would turn around and kill Ruby, leaving Lilith alone, after Dean told him to never come back. Those words hurt Sam terribly, and after all that had happened in his life that he had no control over, it made sense that he would just up and quit, just walk away from all that he knew. He wouldn't have any reason to care anymore, and would figure that no one would care about himself either, so turning to drugs and prostitution was kind of a given.

Kudos for creating a realistic reason for Sam to become a human archangel, and for Gabriel to get reinvolved with Sam. It seemed true to form, that John would at first resent what Sam had become, and the fact that he finally felt guilty at the way he raised his sons. I really enjoyed the development of the characters and storyline. Thanks for writing this. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh THIS WAS AWESOMEEEE! 8DDDDDDD
Omfg totally loved it so so so much omfg omfg LOVE IT!
You amazing person you! :DDDDD 3
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wow! That was excellent! I LOVED the AU idea of Gabriel de-aging and adopting Sam! You mentioned Nephilim in your story and it surprised me that you didn't mention that Azazel along with Samyaza were both ANGELS known as Grigori or "Watcher" angels that fell in love with daughters of men and brought about the race of Nephilim (which were referred to as "powerful" giants") meaning since Azazel was not just a demon but an ANGEL as well (explains why holy water didn't affect Azazel) that Sam always potentially had an angel's grace as well as demonic "mojo" (explains why Sam never really needed the demon blood to use his powers and how Sam was able to walk around souless for over a year as Dean's mentioned at least once that angels are a bunch of souless dicks). Out of curiosity will you do another story that touches on those things?