Reviews for My Quiet Girl
islaboe chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
As a writer I don't think that you could get any better, this story is superbly written and a credit to the writer, it is such a sweet heartfelt story of a mans unconditional love for his family, and the balance is perfect as I always thought that Adam would be a strict but loving father, and that is exactly what he is in this story. just brilliant from start to finish.
girlfromwl chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Already shedding tears.
Thanks for sharing.
islaboe chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
what a lovely heartwarming story and one of my favourite fanfiction stories, can you pleeease write some more stories like this one about Adam as a father with daughters as I love this concept, or even more chapter to this one would be great. I hope you do as I for one cannot wait to read another or more to this one. It is a great story and very well written and in it Adam is a wonderful father
Jan chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
I enjoyed this story so much but would you please be able to write some more as it is so refreshing to read about Adam as a father and how he handles his girls and their behaviour. I would love to see some more chapters on this story or even a new story about Emily, Katie and Adam pleeeese Thanks
jan chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
I enjoyed this story very much it is so lovely to think of Adam with his little girls and in the role of a father, I know that there is another story which follow this one but I would still like to read more stories about adam and his children if you would mind writing them, as your stories are very well written and interesting and you feel as thoug you are really there in the stories.
jinxcat21 chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
The sign of a good writer is pulling the reader into the story and making them feel along with the characters. You did a good job with me...got me to cry :(
gaben chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
Moving story. Love Adams children and their personalities. I think you pretty much have Adams petsonality right, he was always the voice of reason but a quick temper. Well written story with a pot of family fun and emotions.
The earlier episodes have him the flirtatious character but they simmer him down a little after little joes mischevious and rambunctious character dominated .
Courtney chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Beautiful story very heartfelt
Guest chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Really enjoyed it
Guest chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
Well told story. Though I admit, I can easily see Adam chasing girls as much as Joe...just not quite as brazenly as baby brother does.
ilovebonanza1964 chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
Yes, it's all right now. It's hard but Adam is going back to a routine. He only needs to find a place where the girls could stay. It's going for a short while, but not for long. But for the while he will come closer to them and that is all right.
your story is great!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
I also had to add that in this chapter when Adam said that he prayed for weeks that God would heal his wife or take him instead the last part of Tim McGraw's Don't Take the Girl popped into my head. If you haven't heard the song you should listen to it. The part of the song I am referring to goes like this: Johnny hit his and there he prayed. Take the very breath that you gave me, take the heart from my chest, I'll gladly take her place if you'll let me, Make this my last request, Take me out of this world, God please don't take the girl.
ilovebonanza1964 chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Yes, that's all I wanted. Adam is back now for his girls and everything will work out much better. It's so good that Adam is now an understanding father. I enjoy reading it a lot. That makes me really happy. Please go ahead.
trekkiegirl1987 chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
OMG this chapter made me cry!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2012