Reviews for Cradle Conspiracy
Cena'sNo.1Lover chapter 28 . 11/9/2012
I love this story. I was up reading this at 3 in the morning with tear studs in my eyes. "Home is where ever you and our son are" that is damn romantic and sweet. Please make another story asap. Perfecto
therealchamps chapter 28 . 8/22/2012
I'm so glad they can finally be a family. They deserve it. Really great story. One of my favorites. Can't wait to read the sequel.
therealchamps chapter 27 . 8/22/2012
Can't believe Alberto was behind all of this. Brennan is a boss.
therealchamps chapter 26 . 8/22/2012
Sorry for the late review. No internet access since Sunday. Love how Brenna is so concerned for John. Wonder who the mystery person is?
my time is now chapter 28 . 8/20/2012
So the Leighanne part got cleared, alberto wanted to kill two birds with one stone. Fantastic ending to the story, glad they decided to become a family. Loved it.
my time is now chapter 27 . 8/20/2012
Wow wow, so alberto was the person behind it all and he planned it perfectly. So glad brenna was able to gain stregth and do that to him and now del rio is done. I dont understand though, what was Leighanne doing there before the explosion?
my time is now chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
Wow Leighanne is there and she is dead. Another person holding gun to brenna? Cant wait for him to reveal.
WWE-Slash-Luvee chapter 28 . 8/19/2012
Wow, it's over already. Well, I loved it, but I wish Katrina was a bad cop. It would have brought more drama...plus I have a crush on Alberto. Great story though.
Krista Hardy-Cena chapter 28 . 8/19/2012
Awww! I loved the whole story!
ambrosesaysnope chapter 28 . 8/19/2012
From beginning to end, I loved this! Great job!
Xandman216 chapter 28 . 8/19/2012
thank God that's all over...what a great ending
Xandman216 chapter 27 . 8/19/2012
good lord...my adrenaline is pumping..
Cena's baby doll chapter 28 . 8/19/2012
A roller coaster of last few chapters! I'm glad all worked out for them, it was intense but I loved every bit!

Totally loved this fic! Amazing
Idcam chapter 28 . 8/19/2012
OMG way to go with the story I loved it! I can't wait for the next part with Katrina I hope they make cameos in her story. Oh plz write a one shot epilouge pretty plz :)
Xandman216 chapter 26 . 8/19/2012