Reviews for Two Souled Vamps
gross chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
what the hell is WRONG with you, this is so sic and wrong you make Angel sound so bad and whats with the angel bashing put that in the fucking summary you stupid git, this is so bloody awful its making me ill, the crossdresser angel makes me want to hurl and the spuffy is even worse thgis is the sickest most disturbing rubish i have ever seen!
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
LOL! Cracked up laughing so hard when I read the bustier bit... woke my fiance! Hilarious, and I'm off to check out your other stories now. Loved it. And I agree with you.. Angel is much better on his own show than ever mixed with Buffy. They were way unmixy things.

CT
Carol J chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Oh, you're evil! This story is so funny!
ha chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
*dies laughing*poor angel
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Funny! XD
Angel sumoritos chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
God, if Buffy was mother Threasea, the good Catholics of the world would have a breakdown, thank God I'm a Gnostic!
zzilly14 chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Angel throwing panties. Hysterical!
Out-of-Reality chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I'm a buffy angel fan like the whole 4vere thing but this fic I just had to read and it was worth seeing angel like that. Oh I needed that laugh. Throwing panties...too too great!
Faith04 chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
I was definatly not expecting that! Lol. It was so hilarious. :D
Tammy chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE IT! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I GOT TO GET MY SISTR 2 READ THIS **runs off to fis Sasha wiping tears out ou her eyes**
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
One of the funniest strories I've read in a while. Hilarious. But yuck now have the god awful picture of Angel in a Black bustier and panties stuck in my head. Keep on writting them. You rock. Thanks.
Connie chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
OH My God! That was great-so funny. Thanks

for the laughter it made my day.

Oh by the way, I love your series (The Peacemaker

Chronicles). It is the best. Meant to Be got me

hooked again immediately. Thanks for the

happiness.
Escape Velocity chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Muwahahahahaha! Perfectly hilarious!
Sienna chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Bloody hilarious! Brilliant! Loved it!
Denise chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Your story was so funny I cried. I felt bad afterwards-I really like Angel.