Reviews for At Rock Bottom and Looking Up
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
This was wrapped up perfectly. However, I really would love a sequel. I hope you are still planning one. The fallout from everything that happened is too good. Jeremy and Elena's relationship will continue to go down the toilet, she still doesn't understand why he's so hurt. He wants to be in her life but she wants to have things on her terms. She puts the Salvatores before everyone else she claims to love. Sometimes I think she's so controlling because she feels like things just happen to her as a doppelganger (even if her actions set things in motion; see Elijah kidnapping her and Rebekah threatening her life). Add to that the Salvatores being overbearing shadowing her every move to keep her safe and because one of them is obsessed with her, she's overwhelmed by them and doesn't have time for her friends anymore. Why does she have so much devotion? The writers have never explained that. Everyone says she's the most caring, compassionate and brave person they know but they don't show that. Bonnie has but gets no love or even a pinch of respect. Is there hope for Caroline? I think she was so oblivious that Bonnie going off was a shock to her. She should realise she doesn't spend time with or treat Bonnie the same since she became a card carrying member of the Vampire Squad. The same people who didn't have any time for her (even thought her a nuisance) are the ones she's kissing up to now because she needs to feel a part of the in-crowd. She's ignored Bonnie in favor them, the same Bonnie that would listem to her petty jealous ramblings about Elena, would lift her spirits/confidence and include her in things. If Bonnie helps Tyler she should do anything to risk her life or use dangerous magic. Maybe a couple of other witches could help so they could do nature based magic. I'm still waiting for a more heartfelt apology from the Salvatores. Damon's a jerk but he realises now not to mess with Bonnie or she just might f*** him up. Personally I would have charged Damon, Stefan and Klaus separately, they all needed her to save them. I think I'm more pissed than Bonnie! As long as Stefan pays up which he will because he feels guilty (eye roll). Stefan only apologized once his life was on the line and saw how much threatening to kill her and being an accessory to her mother's murder has taken a toll on her. It's a shame that Steffonie were headed towards a potentially strong and meanningful friendship in S1. We know we can't have nice thing though. Bonnie needs new friends, maybe Rebekah as the people in both their lives take them for granted. Yes, yes, yes to a sequel if you still have a story to tell here. Thanks for this story as Bonnie behved just like her fans wish she would on the show - like her S1/S2 self (the real her in my mind at least).
sorrystateofmind chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
This was really good. I liked that there was romance but still important characterization and growth for both of them. It was necessary, Bonnie finally doing what she could to stand up for herself again. And she's going to make bank lol. I like that Jeremy isn't completely going to cut Elena off. As much as he hates what she's done, how she treats him, that's still his sister and it would have been unrealistic. Good story!
sorrystateofmind chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
LOL Tyler. I love that Jeremy isn't mad at Bonnie for being willing to let him die. What are these looks between Ty and Bonnie? Interested.
sorrystateofmind chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
YES! YES! YES! I love this so much. It's so raw and real. Why should she care about anyone's lives anymore? Even Jeremy, though he may love her, deserted her BEFORE he was compelled. So fuck all of them. Get that cash, go on vacations. She's finally taking control. Good.
sorrystateofmind chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
I wish they could both just talk to each other. Jeremy realizing he loves her is... I don't know yet. But realizing that he couldn't protect her was a big one. It's true and that must smart but it's the way it is. He can't even protect himself. I wish Bonnie hadn't just followed along with Damon to fix their problems. It's taking so much out of her, being their lackey, and she still went.
sorrystateofmind chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was hot. I like how both of them were scared to be too intimate with each other. I like that he went to her place and knows her well enough that he could get her to let go of some of the pain.
ishipwhateverthefuckiwantto chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
This fic is so damn perfect. I wasn't sure about reading it because Beremy is low on my Bonnie-pairing list, but something told me to give it a try. I'm so glad I did, otherwise I really would have missed out on a great story. Awesome plot, awesome smut, just all around awesomeness :)

And THANK YOU for making Bonnie say "Eff you, pay me!" I swear, that scene in the classroom?! I literally shouted out loud, lol...my girl was like "Whatever for your so-called apologies...we will keep this strictly professional...be sure to have my check at my house first thing in the morning." Absolutely loved it! And I look forward to the sequel and to Jeremy's POV story :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
I've been meaning to review this! I loved everything about this I'm a Stefonnie, Klonnie, Bamon fan before Beremy (in that order) but I believe Beremy could be great if stupid Julie would write them as epic. Beremy had such much potential I mean they could be OTP status but Julie the ruiner of all things Bonnie won't let it be. So I love good solid Beremy stories! Please write more Beremy storiies.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
I love the way you ended this. I like the feeling it gives me. Yes YES! (Lol) to a sequel.
Teri
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
I like the feel of the ending. It feels real. I really like that.
YES! to the future fics. I wanna read them both.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
That moment! That moment man! God! So many feelings!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
There's just something about Caroline's new characterization that I just don't like. Maybe I'll figure it out once I rewatch her scenes.
Bonnie having a moment after they all left was PERFECT. I really liked seeing the others reaction as well. And I want Jeremy to just tell it to Elena straight 'you are the worst sister in the world. Go away' hehehehe
Bonnie making her own spells? AWESOME! Go Bonnie! And yes! for choosing to help Tyler lol but what was that look at the end? Hmmm.
babyshan211 chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Can't wait to read more.
babyshan211 chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Kick ass Bon.
teri chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Matt is a traitor! But why can't Stefan apologize to Bonnie? I don't care if Alaric dies either, I haven't liked him since the JP/MD twitter incident. And I want Bonnie to burn down the Boarding House anyway (cackling madly)
Can't wait for the last three chapters...hopefully Bonnie and Jeremy will go a little further *hint hint* and make my year :D last 2 reviews were mine, I keep forgetting to leave a name. Sorry