Reviews for Conglomerate
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Hello. Just a quick line to say I really want to know what happens to Magnus in chapter 3. There are still people reading this, enjoying this, wanting more of this. Hope you will consider coming back to this and giving us more, please. Many thanks and regards £££
bluedragon1836 chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
More please! I'm hooked.
Agent ERA chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Please update?
but-the-clouds chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
This was such a great start! I hope you continue. I see that it's been a while, but I'm intrigued about what comes next!
Barely Used Brain chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Don't leaaaaaave meeeeee! Are you planning to go on with this interesting story? I know it's been almost a year ago, but you write fenominally! Can't wait til Magnus comes in ! (If he ever does so)
I.Am.Cheese.And.Cheese.Is.Me chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Astrum Ululatum chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Please continue! So far, this is great! I'm loving the set up...!
Hope to read to more soon!
JensenAckles13 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Okay, you totally left me hanging here! You need to update for the third chapter! I'm totally dying here! It's amazing! :)
GhibliGirl91 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Its a little sparse on details so far, but pretty good.
Nadia-91 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
wow! GOD! can't wait for more :D!
Loki'd in 221b chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Aww, you should continue c:
It's really good and I'm really curious as to what happens next T.T
xLittleBlackStarx chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
...You ARE evil...I can't wait to find out what's happened to Magnus.

Please update soon!

Terra3434 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
I can't wait to read more this story is really good please update soon :)
Mel chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Great start! Starting to get really involved in this now we have more details. Is Magnus really with his family if he's said they don't speak? If not then what on earth's he up to that he can't tell the team? Aaah, questions!
circleofstars chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Ahhh, this is super - it's pitched just right; realistic, gritty and not too flashy. But I'm feeling quite impatient, and now there's a cliff-hanger, you meanie...
Great writing, keep it up!