Reviews for Terrors of the Night
You're disgusting
pink calalily chapter 15 . 2/18
I have to say no matter peoples questions about the content of your story and how it played out as sad and horrific as some moments were it is beautifully written and I agree with you about tge violence. Please take this as a sincere compliment.
Mistra Rose chapter 15 . 2/6
This was a dark themed story, but it was very well written.
addicted-to-cereal chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
Hi,
i would like a alternate or second epilogue! Nice Idea!
greetings
Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
Nicely done. I am sad to this end but you have done a wonderful job with this. Well Done!
ilse23 chapter 15 . 9/20/2013
that was an awesome story. Thank you for writing. It was amazingly written. All the pain and sorrow. Glad everything turned out okay
ilse23 chapter 14 . 9/20/2013
very good chapter. Wow Callen away for 7 months. That must have been hard for Nell. glad everything is okay now
baysideangl chapter 15 . 9/13/2013
i think i love you for writing this. On a lot of levels, this story is kind of important. As you said in your authors notes a few chapters back, no one can tell you what you are supposed to feel, or how you are allowed to or supposed to react. You also created a situation where, when two friends are tortured together, they are the keys to each other getting through it and you clearly show how that can benefit and break them. Whether one would argue whether you stayed 'in character' is utterly rendered moot by the end of chapter 6, and by the end of chapter 9 anyone attempting to make such an argument couldn't because the content of that chapter is the smack in the face that this story is centered around. This was the kind of dirty, raw, hard, psychologically driven story that could have played with any male operative, and either of the (three including Michelle) females, and the impact would have been comparable - the difference is that with it being this combination the pairing of nell's need to fix what's broken comes across differently than if it were kensi because she's a completely different person, and Michelle just isn't as invested with the group so it would have tormented those immediately involved, but would not break the group as much as it does this way. you left no partnership untouched. i'd actually say it borders on flawless.
alix33 chapter 14 . 9/13/2013
"Additionally, I do not own the character of Jake Doyle or his ride (they belong to the super talented, super sexy Alan Hawco… and if you aren't familiar with Republic of Doyle, go watch it!)" - Not exactly an eyesore, is Allan Hawco (I discovered after having to Google and yes, Google spells it with two l's).
"tuque" - I had to Google Images that to learn it looks like a relative of a beanie.
bjq chapter 15 . 9/13/2013
LOVE IT
angelscatie chapter 15 . 9/13/2013
Great chapter. Second epilogue would be awesome
SnoopGirl69 chapter 15 . 9/13/2013
Whew! I wasn't sure if you would have Callen come home but as you said, Hetty would have the last word and that would mean somehow she would find a way to bring him home, even if she had to drag him herself.
Second Epilogue for sure! As amazing as this story is, there should be some Callen & Nell moments before they head back to Los Angeles. Doesn't mean they have to get together but something that has them discussing what each of them want or don't want, once back home.

Now that this story is done, does that mean there will be more "Fun Size" reading in my future?
SnoopGirl69 chapter 14 . 9/13/2013
This is one of the best chapters you have ever written! And you have written/and are writing, some amazing stories.
BH72 chapter 15 . 9/13/2013
The last chapters were so well written, you have ended such devastation with such heart. You have pulled these characters through hell, but found a way for them to come home, to their family. You were brave to take it to where you did.
ncisloverinnc chapter 15 . 9/13/2013
I like that Nell is the one to save her savior. Very fitting. And yes, if there is a deleted scene/ epilogue you want to post, please feel free :)