Reviews for Picking Up the Pieces
Wolf chapter 15 . 12/28/2017
Years late to the party but still wanted to write a review because a story like this deserves it. Read it in one sitting and the way Serah was written was just so realistic it gave me chills. The ending was incredible in a bittersweet way and is one I won't soon forget. This is probably one of my favourite pieces of fanfiction ever written. 10/10 kudos to Prudence Chastity for writing this masterpiece
rebbblake chapter 12 . 12/14/2017
rereading couple last chapter and realized that holy shit, serah is totally chills when fang mention pregnancy. that means serah didnt even give a fuck anymore and had transformed into light, she doesnt even feel guilty or whatsoever
rebbblake chapter 15 . 12/13/2017
okay, didnt expect that. i thought you are going to separate them or something but honestly the character transition from serah to light felt natural. it was a happysad ending, cause they are happy but in delusional state
Muramasa-San212 chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Best FFXIII fanfic ever just found the story after a year later and it's still awesome. But fucking hell the ending was creepy. (Shed a tear at the end)
Behemoth Alpha Bullwolf King chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
That awkward moment when you realize Snow could have been healed but Lightning would have still died. My heart can't take it. The visuals flashing through my mind of Lightning being almost torn in damn half by the sheer strength of the behemoth ripping it's claws from her flesh. My precious pink haired solider. Gotta admit, I wouldn't mind going out like that. Like a pure, fucking, badass. My heart has now been eviscerated. Thank you. For letting my eyes stare upon this heart numbing fic
Jbcjazz chapter 15 . 3/25/2015
Found this and read it all in one sitting.
It's a masterpiece. I lost my older sister, so unlike others I have extreme sympathy to Serah . I understand why she did what she did. And I can't hate her for it. Imagine losing your parents, then your sister, as well as husband. And how would you react to it.

I loved this story. The best way I can describe it honestly, very Shakespearian tragedy.
Thank you for this amazing story. I was honored and grateful to read it.
Well done
Kagosha chapter 4 . 2/26/2015
You did an amazing job with Fang's recollection of the events! I also laughed out loud at the expression "head-pokers" good one! XD. Last year I began to admire the possibility of SerahxFang even though it obviously wouldn't be cannon. I'm going to submit a few fics down the line though. Like how you noted Fang's strong yet gentle hold. Her arms sounds like a pleasant place to be in
Kagosha chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
Oh dear... Well this is a predicament.
Kagosha chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
I like how you use "crystal" as tear, especially since it fits with the game's storyline.
Kagosha chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Oh God. You gave me feels ;_;
I never read a story where either of those characters died. The beginning was so fluffy and adorable too! Well written fic so far. I'm curious where this will go.
Nilnicks chapter 15 . 5/15/2014
Wow, what a trip. So torturous and yet so beautiful. Couldn't put my phone down for the past 15 chapters. Thank you for sharing your works :)
Arrietti chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
I cried after the first chapter. It was so sad, so depressing. As the story progressed, my mood got worse. Everything was so messed up. I feel bad for everyone. I wonder if Lightning was turning in her grave when all of these happened... There should be a tragedy tag for this. I will have to watch Pacific Rim again to help me forget this story.
Setch chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
I could never bring myself to finish this fic -childish fears mostly. Now that I have I can say that it is a masterpiece. And while it may not be my favorite our of everything you've written so far, it's still a stunningly gorgeous piece of work.

The way you portrayed their feelings, emotions and -above all- the transition from Serah to 'Lightning' trully shocked me (in a good way). I took my sweet time to read every word, phrase and paragraph like life depended on it and I'm damn glad I did. Splendid work as always, keep up the hard work.
Oerba Yun Lightning chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
OH MY GOD this story actually made me shed a tear with the way it was written it is brilliant utterly brilliant and this is only the first chapter! I cannot wait to read the rest :)
WildWolf7 chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
I...cannot describe how entirely fucked up this fanfic is. I normally don't get very many emotions from fanfics in general but this one really did kill me and it might take me a day or two to recover from this.

Honestly, this fic is so brilliantly written. I can see where Serah is coming from, hoping to just keep Fang happy and not hurt her so much, but in the end, I think she did way more harm to everyone else around her than good. The transformation into her own sister, Lightning, was evident and nicely paced - of course it started off so innocent to keep Fang happy but eventually I could see Serah spiraling into her own little illusion, and it was quite sickening. After a while, whenever I saw Lightning's name, I automatically began using HER voice instead of Serah's and had to remember to make the switch back. The fact that this fic had that much of an effect on me is pretty crazy.

Kudos to you for writing this lovely piece. I enjoyed and hated every single second of it but I couldn't tear my eyes away. This is a great display of a talented writer!