Reviews for Picking Up the Pieces
Commander General Snow chapter 1 . 2/27
That awkward moment when you realize Snow could have been healed but Lightning would have still died. My heart can't take it. The visuals flashing through my mind of Lightning being almost torn in damn half by the sheer strength of the behemoth ripping it's claws from her flesh. My precious pink haired solider. Gotta admit, I wouldn't mind going out like that. Like a pure, fucking, badass. My heart has now been eviscerated. Thank you. For letting my eyes stare upon this heart numbing fic
Jbcjazz chapter 15 . 3/25/2015
Found this and read it all in one sitting.
It's a masterpiece. I lost my older sister, so unlike others I have extreme sympathy to Serah . I understand why she did what she did. And I can't hate her for it. Imagine losing your parents, then your sister, as well as husband. And how would you react to it.

I loved this story. The best way I can describe it honestly, very Shakespearian tragedy.
Thank you for this amazing story. I was honored and grateful to read it.
Well done
Kagosha chapter 4 . 2/26/2015
You did an amazing job with Fang's recollection of the events! I also laughed out loud at the expression "head-pokers" good one! XD. Last year I began to admire the possibility of SerahxFang even though it obviously wouldn't be cannon. I'm going to submit a few fics down the line though. Like how you noted Fang's strong yet gentle hold. Her arms sounds like a pleasant place to be in
Kagosha chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
Oh dear... Well this is a predicament.
Kagosha chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
I like how you use "crystal" as tear, especially since it fits with the game's storyline.
Kagosha chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Oh God. You gave me feels ;_;
I never read a story where either of those characters died. The beginning was so fluffy and adorable too! Well written fic so far. I'm curious where this will go.
Nilnicks chapter 15 . 5/15/2014
Wow, what a trip. So torturous and yet so beautiful. Couldn't put my phone down for the past 15 chapters. Thank you for sharing your works :)
Arrietti chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
I cried after the first chapter. It was so sad, so depressing. As the story progressed, my mood got worse. Everything was so messed up. I feel bad for everyone. I wonder if Lightning was turning in her grave when all of these happened... There should be a tragedy tag for this. I will have to watch Pacific Rim again to help me forget this story.
Setch chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
I could never bring myself to finish this fic -childish fears mostly. Now that I have I can say that it is a masterpiece. And while it may not be my favorite our of everything you've written so far, it's still a stunningly gorgeous piece of work.

The way you portrayed their feelings, emotions and -above all- the transition from Serah to 'Lightning' trully shocked me (in a good way). I took my sweet time to read every word, phrase and paragraph like life depended on it and I'm damn glad I did. Splendid work as always, keep up the hard work.
Oerba Yun Lightning chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
OH MY GOD this story actually made me shed a tear with the way it was written it is brilliant utterly brilliant and this is only the first chapter! I cannot wait to read the rest :)
WildWolf7 chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
I...cannot describe how entirely fucked up this fanfic is. I normally don't get very many emotions from fanfics in general but this one really did kill me and it might take me a day or two to recover from this.

Honestly, this fic is so brilliantly written. I can see where Serah is coming from, hoping to just keep Fang happy and not hurt her so much, but in the end, I think she did way more harm to everyone else around her than good. The transformation into her own sister, Lightning, was evident and nicely paced - of course it started off so innocent to keep Fang happy but eventually I could see Serah spiraling into her own little illusion, and it was quite sickening. After a while, whenever I saw Lightning's name, I automatically began using HER voice instead of Serah's and had to remember to make the switch back. The fact that this fic had that much of an effect on me is pretty crazy.

Kudos to you for writing this lovely piece. I enjoyed and hated every single second of it but I couldn't tear my eyes away. This is a great display of a talented writer!
Scraggles chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
Great story, but the end - Serah replacing Lightning and the baby names - solidified the building creeps I'd been getting all throughout. Like every guilty pleasure, it just felt so wrong... but I'm guessing that was your intention, eh?

Also, Lebreau's grave-side talk made me cry... Most of her snippets did, really. Huge win, in that respect.
AbsitInvidia28 chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
This was a fantastically well written story, but I do have to say. The ending was just so... fucked up. What Serah did was just so... fucked up. God damn... poor Fang.
Leonard Vindel chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
Mother you spoil your children so much and we love but sometimes you can be very scary but so luring at the same time. I loves this story like every other you take the time out to write for us.

The moment Nora mentioned the dark spots on Fang's brain I knew all hope for her was lost but wondered that if she cane out of it if she'd manage life without her beloved Lightning.

Serah's transformation into her sister is so very very bone chilling and my stomach turns when I think of it. Like Lebreau I am unable to forgive Serah for her actions. Even though she sought to spare Fang the pain and grief she was feeling and perhaps for her own escape, I still can't.

But again thank you for sharing this story with us.
chibi17 chapter 15 . 1/14/2013
Wow this really is twisted! I'm surprised everyone isn't completely fucked up by serah/fang like how I thought they would be. Really great story again although I felt it ended to quick. Would of liked to see how fang/serah kids would have been received by the rest of the gang. Is there a reason why Vanille named her son Snow? I get why serah/lightning woul do it since her thinking is warped. OH! And are you going to make some of your other stories multi chap too? Would love to see a update on the Devis Candy along with several others!