Reviews for Picking Up the Pieces
Amish4life chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
mother of god...that was a bittersweet ending lol.
FalconTytus chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
this last part of the cahpter was soo powerful - i cried a little. brilliant as always.
Leonard Vindel chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
Omg Serah snap out of it but I feel for Fang at the same. I can understand why Serah sort to change for Fang, for the love of her beloved sister but it's making my stomach churn at her development. And now she's pregnant with her late-sister's wife's child and poor Fang is so in love with 'Lightning' that she cant see it, I don't think she'll ever allow herself to see it or relive the attack. But if she does wake up what's going to happen to Serah? What's going to happen to Fang? How will the 2 of them move on and if the baby is born too...my head is spinning now with too many thoughts.

Update soon mother...and thank you.
Silentx32 chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
This story is so strange but yet I can't stop reading it. Serah has definitely lost it on this whole facade. Definitely a strange but unique twist to the norm of this fandom. Keep it up I'm definitely hooked for more and thanks again.
Eibmoz chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
but she needs counseling. Something an institute can provide"- Lmao
Narcissa wrath chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
And this dear Serah is what TV refers to as "becoming the mask".
Amish4life chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Alright...you have successfully mind fucked me lol. Is it Serah or actually Claire!?.
Rapier11 chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
Whoaa! So interesting to read! Looking so forward to read the next chapter :)
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
Oh my gosh, how fracking wonderful! I leave for a bit and find two uodates and holy shizz Serah's pregnant! I love it. Makes everything that much more complex. I'm happy for Fang and Serah, they're kinda delusional, but they're honestly both happy. I just can't wait to read more about the bebeh, how the relationship develops more between the two and how the others react to the news.
blackrider11 chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
It just occured to me. How amused I would be if Serah was the one who was delusional. Basically it's Lighting thinking she's Serah pretending to be Lightning... confusing and now that I think about it mildly creepy. Nice chapter by the way.
azrael8919 chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
I got that serah thinks she's Claire but is she actually pregnant or is that in her head? They haven't actually seen a doctor yet
Kadajclone100 chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Well, it seems Serah is falling into the role nicely.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
So happy you updated, I like this story so much. And it's great to read how Serah's attitude is changing towards Fang, like she loves her now too. I'm sure part of it is still the greaving and whatnot, but I'm gonna choose to ignore that.
Rapier11 chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Aha! Love the new chapter! Looks so forward to read the next chapter :)
blazeice9967 chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
This is still updating, right? Its a great story, and it'd be a shame if it was abandoned...
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »