Reviews for Picking Up the Pieces
random chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
PrettyPlease update this story or any of your stories with chocolatesprinklesrainbowuni corns and dazzling futa tits with a cherry on top
SansaStark chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
hmm a thought just occurred to me, i could have sworn that lightning has a belly button piercing. its just a small thing that was on my mind while reading this chapt cause i figured fang might call attention to the lack of piercing.
ABCD chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
Dayum that was sooooooo good :) this situation just keeps getting more complicated, I can't wait for the next chapter please hurry
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
Oh, I love it! The smut was fantastic, even of it does and doesn't help their relationship, it's still amazing. Like, it sorta makes their situation more warped. Also, I really, really hope Serah gets pregnant, make a difficult situation even more difficult.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
It's so sweet that they're slowly starting to get better (again, sorta). I just hope they're able to maintain some bit of normalcy.
remember me chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
have the doctors or fal'cie or eidolons revive lightning and snow and cure fang from her madness.
master angel chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
i dont know if my bro sent you this message but i cant join deviantart since my mom doesnt let us on the computer for anything accept writing. im sorry
ABCD chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Man this shit is sick but I love it, Fang is so messed up & Serah's slowly starting to lose it update soon please
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Well, I'm glad things are getting better (sorta). And Brue seems to be noticing whats happening between Famg and Serah, makes this great story even more interesting. :D
Derpalicious chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Wait, I'm confused. Did Gadot address Serah as "Serah" while they were eating and Fang had no reaction? I can't tell if that was a mistake or on purpose.
Valkarious chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Love this keep the great work coming !
utenafangirl chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
I wonder...that cliff hanger...i just am left to my wondering...darn it but I love how this story is turning out! and i am not even a fan of the paring but it just works so well *crys* i am so sorry lightning!
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Ah, still so sad, but it was greateadig things from Fangs perspective. Also, Im wondering whose going to realize what actually happens between the two. They speculate why could happen, but obviously don't know. But yeah, great chapter! I feel bad for Fang, though Serah seems to have it even worse.
FalconTytus chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
wow what a deep chapter - this chappie was one emotional roller coaster - i can't praise you enough for this!
FalconTytus chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
woah woah woah - smoking hawt sex scene -soo looking forward to this story!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »