Reviews for Picking Up the Pieces
Diclonius13 chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Interesting story so far, one things been buggin me tho, would'nt fang notice the height difference? I mean Serah is at least a foot and a half shorter than Lightning if not less.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Oh gosh, poor Fang. Can't imagine that slowly letting her know that Claire isn't there anymore is going to be easy. Also, yeesh! that smut was fantastic, as always, but I'm scared of what the repercussions will be. Also, is it weird that I sorta want Serah to eventually get pregnant?
Derpalicious chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Uh oh Serahhh! The point of no return! I can't wait to see where this goes!
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Man, this story is so sad and freaking angsty, but I freaking love it. I honestly hadn't even thought I this pairing before, but I really like it. It'll be interesting to see how their relationship develops and what Fangs reaction will be when she realizes that Serah isn't Claire.
FalconTytus chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
brilliant chapter again! i want More!
Valkarious chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Definitely an interesting twist with Fang seeing Serah as Claire. :3 Looking forward to reading more !
utenafangirl chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
sure is a lot more interesting then most fangxserah fics i tell you that D thank you for picking up on this fic!
Leonard Vindel chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Hungry for more :)
Atlantic Sample chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
This story is so messed up, and you know what? I LOVE IT! Please continue this brilliant masterpiece, I beg of you!
FalconTytus chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
am loving this so far and what you have done with the story - well written as always and easy to understand- looking forward to the next chapter!
NPC016 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Holy... I take a short sojourn away from and the Prudence plot bunny population explodes! They have been very naughty indeed I see. Good bad bunnies!

I think I remember reading the first chapter for this a while back, and did wonder if it was abandoned since it seemed like a pretty depressing premise to pursue as a Flight fan. Although I'd still prefer Living!Lightning in fanfics, it's working so far.

And I've no idea why, but Chapter 3 has me suddenly wondering if there's going to be some kind of Fight Club-type twist here, where it turns out Lightning's been taking on Serah's personality due to the guilt trip from hell for not being able to save her, and Fang's not the crazy one. P Maybe too many psychological thriller films of late...

Anyways, great to see new output from you, and because I am a greedy, greedy fan, I have to throw in that I hope you intend to finish Smoke and Mirrors, as well as pursue Condition of the Mind more! _ Spank me, Mother!
RedKid chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
3rddd chapter baby- WOOHOO. 3 i love you, seriously. i do.
utenafangirl chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
TT oh poor fangness but boy is Serah in a predicament ...wonder how others are going to react...will fang ever be the same
FalconTytus chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
wow that was an intense chapter - whats going to happen now? i cant wait to read the rest!
utenafangirl chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
T_T yes! more! please! I really love the story before and now to find it is finally progressing its like just desserts. man much love to you now lol
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »