Reviews for Secrets and Lies
SibunaMockingjay chapter 6 . 1/27
Yeah check Scarred out it is EPIC
If you kill Fabes off...
EmmaLovesWriting chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I really hope you continue with this story! It's amazing and I'd hate for you to give up on it, especially since you're such an amazing writer. Keep up the great work! :)
houseofanubisfan2 chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Would like to say you're welcome. :) This story is amazing. I love it. Please do continue with it soon.
Hugz Kissez chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Oh, there's so many people it could be! It could be their parents, or his dad...well, there's less people than I thought. Hmm. Aww, Fabina is so sweet! You should definitely make a website/blog. What would it be about? I'd definitely check it out. Anyway, ehma-amazing chapter, update soon, byeee! ;D
SammiLoves2Write chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
Great! Please update soon!
-Sammi
Fabina4eves chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
OMA cliffhanger please update soon
SammiLoves2Write chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
UPDATE NOW!
-Sammi
houseofanubisfan2 chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
Oh no... I hope it isn't Fabian's dad that was outside the door. Please let it be Nina's parents and Fabian's mom. Just love this story. Hope you update soon.

I think you should make a website/blog. You could make a Tumblr.
Hugz Kissez chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Aww, he got her a six-month-iversary present, so cuh-ute! Oh, I hope the test isn't false, I really, really, REALLY want a Fabina baby! Ehma-amazing chapter, update soon, byeee! ;D
EmmaLovesWriting chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
EEEEP! This was soooooo good! I'm seriously so excited for the next update! Gah! Thank you for the shoutout thingy! (: You're one of the best writers I've read!
houseofanubisfan2 chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Love it... Really hope Nina is pregnant. Hope you will update soon.
fashionablyobsessed chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Aw cutieness
sibunaluvr123 chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
Yay this is a really good fanfic I love it :D
ForeverFabina93 chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
I love it! Please update!