Reviews for Forgotten Portrait: ReCollection
Hannah L-Sama chapter 12 . 10/20/2014
This fanfic is incredible. Amazing story, characters, dialogue, everything! I love the idea and character of the ant and the cloaked man, I'll admit I thought he was Garry at first. Also, you have an excellent talent for fooling us into thinking a certain thing is one way when it's really another. For example, splendid use of only using the "r" and "y" in Mary's name during Ib's flashbacks, fooling us into thinking it was Garry she was thinking of. It definitely keeps the story interesting and the reader guessing. I also loved the scene between Mary and Ib, it was sweet. Although, I was confused as to how much the cloaked man actually did know about her. He knew there were three people after beig separated, but had different surprised reactions every time Ib said her name. The diary was also well done, though I was confused - while it was labeled as Guertena's diary, it seemed to be from Mary's point of view. Whoever it is, it was interesting to red their transformation from a seeming child to quickly a murderous, profanity spewing psychopath. (I made an emphasis on the profanity because the way you used to seemed to stand for bitterness, growing insanity, anger, maturity(not in the normal maturing sense either) and so forth.)
Pretty much the only suggestion I have is to perhaps just say Ib or Evelyn was screaming instead of just using "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH" all the time. While once or a few times this is good to illustrate the magnitude and pain the character is feeling, after using it as many times as you did, it becomes kind of meaningless and redundant, and has no further affect on the reader.
Again, I must say this is an incredible fanfic, by far the most enjoyable and well written one I've read in a while. I love your writing style, and the way you manipulate things to keep the reader guessing and then second guessing, constantly trying to figure out what's going on. Amazing job on this, I'll be sure to follow it once I'm able to log into my account. I cannot wait to read the endings! Sayonara!
DaughterofDemeter123 chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
Garry had dibs.
Elize chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Curious about the rose to Guertena option, but I want to save Garry. Sorry Evelyn! ; . ;
Note: Is it already too late to vote? Also welcome back and good luck with your soul-searching. I hope you find your answer. :)
Gandslar chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
Give the rose to Gueterna.
Man, this dilemma. It is like none of the endings can be perfect.
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
I don't really want to say this, but...I'm curious. Give the rose to Weiss Guertena.
Clumsy Robot chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
I'm impressed by your imagination. You've truly kept to the spirit of the game. I love the ant; I never realized what an adorable character he is in the game until now.
For some reason, I think that the unnamed cloaked man is the "good half" of Weiss Guertena. This explains why he cannot leave Guertena's world and kind of supports Ib's realization that Weiss isn't entirely evil.

My vote is for giving the rose to Weiss.
katsekala chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
Awesome chapter! Many kisses!
The German City chapter 12 . 8/13/2014
Well, the special thing about Ib was that it was a game, and thus, you could go back to remake the choices that you made and see what the outcome would have been then. I don't think it would be like Ib if you only let us have one choice and just leave the story like that, so I think it would be better if you gave us all three different endings instead of just one.
hp1piececraziness chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
Woah, this is really good! Garry's still being Snow White and Guertena's fun to read. Ib and co. are getting quite far into the game. I'm not entirely sure what to feel about the cloaked man. Rest in peace Mary.
Strike chapter 11 . 8/9/2014
Finally! An update! And it is really good!
bekbekah92 chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
oh my god its an update! This story is getting so good I can't wait for the next update
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
I didn't expect Ib sparing Mary this time, but now the true final boss battle starts.
SanjaFantasy chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Well didn't see that coming
PT-chan ssu chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
WAAAAAH! IS THIS IN HIATUS? WILL YOU BE CONTINUING?

OMG This is AWESOME! It's a really great read! (and right now I'm obsessing over the thoughts that Weiss Guertena is actually the cloaked guy and that the black/blue haired guy's an even creepier painting that Mary and... OMG MARY WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO IB? AND GAAAARRRRRYYYY!) And Miss Evelyn... she's gotten me quite curious now, especially since her rose is Black XD (Is she like... Guertena's greatgreat grandaughter? And why IS her Rose Black?) The Ant being a navigator is awesome! (And the poor paintings that recieved Psycho's wrath :C The Liars parts were really cool ) Is Red Eyes gonna get a part? (I couldn't help getting attached to the creepy little guys ... they /are/ cute...)

*ehem* Please pardon the hyperness ;

I REALLY Hope you continue this fic!
OrpheusEx chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Lol, I was just about to add to the list of request asking for a continuation of that chapter.

This is a really nice concept. Maybe the man under the hood by some strange way is Guertena?
156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »