Reviews for Forgotten Portrait: ReCollection
bekbekah92 chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
oh my god its an update! This story is getting so good I can't wait for the next update
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
I didn't expect Ib sparing Mary this time, but now the true final boss battle starts.
SanjaFantasy chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Well didn't see that coming
PT-chan ssu chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
WAAAAAH! IS THIS IN HIATUS? WILL YOU BE CONTINUING?

OMG This is AWESOME! It's a really great read! (and right now I'm obsessing over the thoughts that Weiss Guertena is actually the cloaked guy and that the black/blue haired guy's an even creepier painting that Mary and... OMG MARY WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO IB? AND GAAAARRRRRYYYY!) And Miss Evelyn... she's gotten me quite curious now, especially since her rose is Black XD (Is she like... Guertena's greatgreat grandaughter? And why IS her Rose Black?) The Ant being a navigator is awesome! (And the poor paintings that recieved Psycho's wrath :C The Liars parts were really cool ) Is Red Eyes gonna get a part? (I couldn't help getting attached to the creepy little guys ... they /are/ cute...)

*ehem* Please pardon the hyperness ;

I REALLY Hope you continue this fic!
OrpheusEx chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Lol, I was just about to add to the list of request asking for a continuation of that chapter.

This is a really nice concept. Maybe the man under the hood by some strange way is Guertena?
bekbekah92 chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
please Please PLEASE! continue this story can't wait for next chapter :)
Nathaniabp chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
This story is amazing! Such a great work! I've read until chapter 10 and I must say, I'm astonished! I love the plot twists and I'm looking forward on how the story will unfold! And please, reprimand Mary, she's a stupid psycho. Please continue the story, don't leave this piece of art hanging on a cliff and keep up the good work!
TheSkySpiritsTalentShow chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
I KNEW IT WAS THE LIARS! At first I thought it could be the ladies in color, but then I guessed that the liars would ask them questions and they did. Im a genuis. xP
Ugh, I hate and love how you build up tension when Garry gets SO close to reaching them, but then something else happens and hes separated from them again. Also, love how your Garry talks like the original one.
TheSkySpiritsTalentShow chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Okay, Weiss officialy scares me...but its funny how hes just like his creations...(okay, but that would make sense, since he IS the creator..XP)
I just looooooved the Rock, Paper, Scissor scene, that was really cool. At first I thought they were having a fight.
TheSkySpiritsTalentShow chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
OH MY GOODNESS! GARRY! XD XD
(this story is really getting to me. xP)
I like Evelyn better too. x) This story is sooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome! ") ") ")
TheSkySpiritsTalentShow chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
UGH! I hate Guertena SOOOOO MUCH! But...when you right him, hes actually likeable as a villain. even though I still hate him, I enjoy reading him in this fanfic. Good job! ")
And the ghost petals, thats genuis! x)
TheSkySpiritsTalentShow chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
O.O You did make a story out of that! Awesome!
But you know what? If I would be in that story...that would be no story anymore. As soon as Guertena would introduce himself, I would attack him and kill him. -.- I hate him so much. xP
For a second I thought it was Garry going insane and thinking he was a part of the gallery but thankfully its not. xP
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu! What happens next? Oh well, hope you upload soon
Weird Oregonian chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
Fairly creepy and still a darn good read, I'm glad you're still updating and it's worth the wait if it's still this quality.
Empyrea chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
I just didn't read for a while and everything has gone to pot o.o
While it's nothing much, that diary entry with repeated 'I'll kill her' scared the life out of me. If it was indeed Mary, who I speculate to have written the entries, I am not surprised, but geez Mary D:
And now she's back, too...
In any case, Evelyn and the ant are so cute together x33 While that hooded man, I still keep thinking he's Garry for some reason, but that will be answered later on, I suppose.
I'll sit tight and wait for that.
Please update soon :3