Reviews for Forgotten Portrait: ReCollection
KiyumiArashi chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
THIS IS TERRIFYING

I don't even know why, but I think it's that I've played the game so many times, I know everything almost by heart... and then to see stuff that used to be safe turn monstrous, rooms slightly off from where they were before... I'm getting cold chills...

...and... where are the Ladies... and the mannequins... silence is never, ever good...
lyfaeon chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
YES YES YES A CHAPTER FROM MARY'S POV! This was great! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Anonymous568 chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Wait...is this Mary or Guertena? I know it says Guertena's Diary, but it sounds an awful lot like Mary...
Natsumiya Teirin chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
That wa kinda pointless,not completely of course, and for the most part, pretty good. Please update soon! Can't wait to read more!_
Avatar.NIX chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Whoa... So, um, hm, this is... Mary, correct? I mean, although the chapter title says "Guertena's Diary", the general feel of the narrator seems to be her. Then again, maybe Guertena is Mary's last name, haha! In any case, this was well-written as I could see how she changed over time and was even stricken with madness. I definitely got the chills... Very nicely done and until next time then. :)
Ruby 1334 chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
This is written well! Lots of detail and a great story! I will try to read the rest when I can.
Yuu3 chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
...Mary...?
arabmorgan chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Ah, this is Mary isn't it D: You've written it so well, from innocent childishness to just plain insanity. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Beryl Bloodstone chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Ah, the descent into madness. I think you captured it perfectly. I have a feeling that that last journal entry was not Guertena's. If it is, then pardon me for overthinking.
Natsumiya Teirin chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
The suspense is killing me! Please update soon!
lyfaeon chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
I KNEW IT WAS YOU MARY. OAO *dundundunnnnn* I'm really wondering who the cloaked man is now.. w I seriously need the next chapter now, I AM HOOKED. Keep up the awesome work! w
arabmorgan chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
I'm so glad you updated! SIgh Mary is back D: I hope Ib will remember Garry again soon and find out who the cloaked man is!
Avatar.NIX chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
This is really an interesting story! I love how you've portrayed everyone and I'm really curious to find out the truth behind everything. And the cloaked man... I seriously thought that he was Garry but, at the same time, that glass coffin... Well, everything will be revealed in the end so I won't think too hard on it. And, yeesh, Mary's back! I do feel for her but her personality scares me... In any case, I think you've done an amazing job with this and I really hope to see it to its end so good luck in writing and until another time then. :)
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
After a long absence, it's good to read a new update, and you made quite a nice chapter. Keep going!
Maya Gordelia chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
FINALLY! YAY! :D
... I'm really curious as to who the cloaked man is. And Garry! When will he come into play?
Oh dear, Mary's back...