Reviews for Forgotten Portrait: ReCollection
Beryl Bloodstone chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
I've played Ib like two times already, and I'm seriously addicted to it. I came on here to see that (even thought there aren't many) there are fanfictions about this wonderful game and I decided that I like this one the best.
Chelsia medina chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
XD I hate you for stopping at the part when you JUST introduce Garry lol.
You're getting me sucked into this!
InuChimera7410 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
GARRY!? Update soon :D
Amanogawa-A chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Interesting I'm quite intrigued by this story :3 Wonder if there will be romance ...
Ladaur chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
O.O That must be... GARYY?! :O!

Or if that's not Garry... Shot me x-x
Goldraven10 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
MOAR PLEASE! This is really good xD ME GUSTA!
Acumichi chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Thank you for mentioning the ant, since it was my second favorite character in the game So glad that he wasn't truly forgotten. I cannot wait to read more
PrinceFroggie chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
OH GARRY. PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I CANNOT WAIT TO FEEL ALL THE GARRY X IB FEELS. PLEASE. *tears*
Anonymous568 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
The touch with the ghost rose being connected to Ib's memories is a very nice touch. Also, is that Garry in the end? If so, I KNEW I LIKED THAT ANT!
chelsia.medina chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
MAKE A NEW ONE! I MEANT THE CHAPTER!
XxAmi.IzunexX chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
This is a sweet beginning. I'm not sure which definition of sweet I mean. A touch of candy sweet, I suppose, and a bit of bittersweet too, but definitely some cool sweet on the side.
I really like your personification of Guertena! It's totally how I thought of him, from the way the haunted museum was and how its inhabitants acted. I felt that he was young-ish, deluded, surely hysterical, smart, imaginative, classy, but broken. Broken in sooo many ways... Both his mind, and (this sounds so cliche) his soul. I really, really love the way this has turned out! Perhaps, later on in the story, you can throw in a twist and make Guertena reveal that he's actually Ib's great great great great great grandfather or something. Won't that be cool? He's got Ib's black hair, and Ib's red eyes, so why not?
I'm not too sure whether or not I spotted grammar problems or spelling problems, but I'll tell you if I do, 'kay?
Sending vodka and sunflowers,
Amy
motoko chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
I WANT MORE DAMMIT! you have to continue please!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Awesome! Please continue.
Ladaur chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
OHMAGEEE! *Alerts* UPDATE PL00x! :D
Acumichi chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Oh I can't wait to see Ib get all her memories back. This is such a great story.
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »