Reviews for Faithless Regrets
Ovaltine-TLC chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
ooooOOOOWOOowooowwww my heart. you made me cry, great job!
luthor112 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Nice, and really sad.
ShoujoK chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Love it!
Euphemism chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Hm, the problem isn't really that this is AU - the problem is that it's not set in SAO. There's nothing here that's related to SAO. All you have are two people that are called 'Sachi' and 'Kirito' - you could rename them to two characters in whatever other book/anime/movie you like and call it fanfiction for that category - it'd be about the same.
Furudere chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Uh... kirito is cruel.

Love your sachi, though.
xcrossfacekillahx chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I know it's AU, but I'm happy with this. Kirito was able to spend at least some time with Sachi. Keep up the good work.
Ryuusei chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
*enjoying Lemon & Strawberry cake while reading* I don't know anything about SAO... maybe i will go google it tonight... since I found this story through alerts in my email...

Anyway great story as always! Short and moving... i thought i'm gonna to cry when i read it... heck i was playing Kaito's happiest song i had on my list (Thank you music) and listening it while reading...

I think this is one of the best angst story i had read... so keep up the good work! XD

P.S(hint to who am I): I'm a reader from one of your fics... just extemrely too lazy to login to review it /swt