Reviews for Come Back To Me
sophiacorgi chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I loved this. Sometimes it takes something extreme for people to admit their feelings. Beautiful story 333
DemeRain chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Yea Carlisle, 'take your head out of your ass'. This was good. Thanks for sharing.
shellshock81 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
it's obvious to anyone with eyes that I'm one step away from supernatural." - lol. Clever.

There's lists of great stuff in here, but I loved this too. You captured that feeling perfectly.
"I don't even know why I'm so upset," I murmured, pulling back with a sniff and running my hands through my hair. "Edward's fine. It could have been so much worse than a bum ankle. He could be in surgery right now for fuck's sake."

This was fabulous, bb! I absolutely loved it! My stomach was turning at the thought of Carlisle and alistair but it was great in the story. You made me believe in them!

And nom nom nom lemons. Unf.

Can wait to read more!
misguided gh0st chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
loved it!
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Yeah, Edward in a cast sounds fun – and he really deserves to hear the three important words. So please revisit this story… pretty please?
Thank you so much for sharing.
L.A.91 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
loved this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I don't know how I missed this. What a lovely story! I hope you revisit them.
iamonlyone chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is the second of your stories that I've read. The first one, Blue Notes, was outstanding, and this one is every bit as good.

You capture the weaknesses and strengths of your characters so well, and convey their emotions in a way that is captivating and very moving.

Thank you!
Tarree chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This could get very interesting! Hope you keep it going!
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Wow that was really good! I'm glad his eyes were finally opened. Aww hell of a way to find out. lol great job.
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Excellent story! I really loved it. It was cool seeing Carlisle go thru the motions of his non-monogamous self, not even realizing that his feelings for Ed were real and strong. Thank you for sharing - and I'm definitely there if you continue!
Peaches Skywalker chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
So lovely !
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was, in a word, wonderful. The part where Edward started crying after they made love was so effective. I was so afraid what would come of the accident...I definitely thought the worst. I'm glad it made carlisle realize his true feelings. I do hope you continue this at some point!
MyBrown3y3s chapter 1 . 8/20/2012

Edward changing Carlisle's ways and Carlisle despising he's in love...Love it!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I feel like this should have continued! Like there should be a little more resolve, confrontation and confession. Overall I liked it though :-)