Reviews for FROZEN (My Version)
I like this story, but I just wated to say that Disney origially were gonna make Elsa the Villian of the story and Not Anna's sister. But Still I like this story (sorry for my bad language. My First Language is Not English!)
Allamass chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Hello, I just finished reading your story and I really like the way you used the original fairytale in your fanfiction. I know it's a bit late to review since you wrote it like 2 years ago but I found it only today. The characters are nicely described ans they're funny too and I couldn't help but imagined them in their early convept designs for the movie. Too bad it's not finished, I would've loved reading more. :)
AllAmericanSlurp chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Very interesting!
niley4eva2012 chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
aww haha how sweet you ever gonna continue this story!? :)
nattles18 chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
hey:) i can see that you haven't updated in almost a year, but it would mean so much to not just me but everyone else if you finished the story, its a really good adaption to the Snow Queen.
please consider, if you don't, im still glad that this chapter ended on a good note:)
frozenfan1234 chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
This is a great story!
GoTomatoGo chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
WATTTTTTTTTT! Thats it! Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
this is sort of like the original version of the snow queen
Guest chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
This is really good, even though its a fan fiction. and normally I don't like fan fictions
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Please Write More. Its Really Interesting.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
You are really great at writing. keep it up
oceanablu-writes chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Plz rite more. This is a realy great story. (excuse my bad speling)
caseyrn12 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
i like the story line...n anna seems to have a mind of her own eh!? lol..n i take it pavel the trusty friend will be goin with her eh...look forward to see what happens next
JustPlainAwesome chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
OMG I NEED TO READ THE REST PLEASE PUT THE REST ON !