Reviews for God's Eye
Red Death chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
The "English-is-not-my-native-language" effect is extremely evident here. This is not, by itself, a bad thing...however if you plan to continue at all, a proofreader IS required in order to make an accurate translation.

Other than that, thus far the story shows much promise!
Makatsu chapter 20 . 9/3/2015
Ouch.
BRAVO chapter 20 . 7/9/2015
You by far have made the BEST familiar of zero fan fiction I have ever read.
Code-Avalon chapter 20 . 3/17/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhh dammit... you made my day too bitter. I just want a happy ending you know
Othinus chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
A quarter in and your OC is a total ass. Noup. Dropping this.
Reishin Amara chapter 20 . 11/5/2013
...bittersweet ending...kind though.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/24/2013
such beautifull story
riddelable chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Heh, I think Jack is lucky to have Alexia as his master. It could have been so much worse.
Deofiro chapter 20 . 5/14/2013
Huh
That was unexpected, jack dying and this being the end. Since this isnt the end in canon I sort of expected you to continue for a while longer. I also did not expect you to kill off Jack for real since his death was not really needed. Also since I haven't finished ZnT I don't know if the world door is real so don't tell me if it is. I enjoyed this story and have to ask, did you accomplish your goal of writing OC's
Yeza Nairomof chapter 20 . 5/14/2013
Awesome Story
Tis a shame it had to end here
But anyway, thanks for finishing up the story
I thought it had stopped updating like the other stories.
Yeza Nairomof chapter 19 . 3/2/2013
Awesome Story
Hope you update soon
Deofiro chapter 19 . 2/3/2013
Awesome i wondered how you would handle this event and i have to say you wrote a very epic scene at the end I can picture Jack wanting to rush in and not noticing Saito disappear before the attacks hit. Maybe even doing a quick fly over the siege cannons and creating small napalm bombs to drop and burn down their heavy weapons or infantry.
I canto wait for the next chapter.
Malix2 chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
Great new chapter, keep up the good work. :)
Deofiro chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
So here's my question Alexia summoned a human familiar so will she eventually show void powers?
As for the chapter I like the fact that there will be another more logical noble influence on Louise, but more importantly will Jacks inventions eventually affect the story?
And finally I hope Jack gets a good part in the upcoming battle (no idea what a good part would consist of though)
thallium081 chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
Good to be back.
There wasn't much new things in the chapter (compared to canon) to keep me too interested, but I'm looking forward to more as always.