Reviews for Always Remember Me
Guest chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
Aww cute! I love this story!
. : )
Guest chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
Yay! gabriel can get his memory back!
17sweil chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
I've just got this HUGE grin on my face when I read the end of that!
VKMP chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
Cute 3
Lauren chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
I loved this so much! And I thought the ending was great! I'm gonna go read the sequel! XD
MaxRide05 chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Loved this. And Destiel so I'll undoubtedly be reading the sequel too.
Inkpot satsuma chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
I'm so sorry not to have left a review when I finished reading this story, awfully rude of me! I was in a hurry to get to the sequel :) Anyway - this story is brilliant! :D First of all, Gabriel is back, which is great enough, but I also loved the element of 'treasure hunt' for the pieces of his grace - a really brilliant and fun idea :D I also loved the Sam angst, keeping his feelings inside and suffering additionally first because Gabriel doesn't recognise him, and then because he's scared what's gonna happen when he restores all of his memory. I also loved the idea of keeping the DVD from Gabriel - it was a 100% Sam thing to do, he alwas tries his best, and ends up making things a thousand times worse. I loved Gabriel's reaction when he at last found out, it was so spot on - taking off, hushed and shocked, dealing with it on his own, and returning when feeling fine again. I loved that he kept listening to all that Sam was saying to him in his absence :) And at last the reunion and the confessions - awwww :D And I especially cracked up at the "Ooh, Sammy, let's see if I can make you make that noise again!" - bloody brilliant XD And the final scene, I can just see the schemes filling the air, haha! Poor Cas, he doesn't know what's gonna hit him! Anyway - lovely fic!
Blooming Melody chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Loved this story; super cute! I could not put it down. Great job! I cannot wait to read more.
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
Ahhh loved this story! Seriously it was written fantastically! :D

I'm so happy that Gabe came back! He and Sam needed a happy ending! :)

Thanks so much for sharing! :D:D:D

*Hugs*

Maddy
Wild Mage 44 chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
Oh I love me some Sabriel:D Very much I do. This was pretty epic. Broke my heart when Gabriel died on the show, he needs to come back. Like forever ago. Are you writing the sequel?
Riddelly chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
GAH. SO PERFECT. SO SO SO PERFECT.

and now I'm off to read this sequel! :D
Riddelly chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Sorry for not reviewing in ages - I've been distracted by the start of the school year and whatnot, bleh. But I finally am getting the chance to catch up again, and WOW. I was literally squeeing into my hands by the end of this chapter. Your writing has everything that I want in a Sabriel fic, and for that I thank you ;w;
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
I love this!
Beawolf's Pen chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Read through the whole thing and now I am a Sabriel shipper. Loved it!
Panda24 chapter 7 . 9/21/2012