Reviews for Scar Tissue and Absolution
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Finish! Update ASAP!
Arraydesign chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Really hope you post the last chapter. Cmon...you can do it!
fairytales1928 chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Are you ever going to finish this? The first few chapters were so compelling, but then it was left pretty open-ended.
AccioFreszka chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I like it. I will read next chapters. Have a nice day! Good work.
Monica chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
I am absurdly obsessed with this story. I almost stopped reading on a number of occasions because I just didn't want to get to the end and have to stop. I hope this story is still tumbling around in your brain a bit. I'm dying for more. Incredible
Alex chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
Please update
Katycat1970 chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
Well, to say I nearly fell off my chair when I saw an update on this would be an understatement! YAY - you're back (and I hope it's back for good)... :))))

You know how much I love this story and i LOVE this chapter... I love how protective of each other they are and I'm so pleased that the chapter ended with Will actually comforting Mac... I understand how much she has needed to be there for him but she needs some comfort of her own or she surely wouldn't be able to get through this...

Amazing chapter once again matey - really can't wait to see what's in store for the next chapter...

THanks so much for posting...
Jacks in my head chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
This chapter just shows how much they love each other. Glad they are taking care of each other an getting thru this. I know something that would relieve some if that tension :)
jul15 chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
OMG I'm so happy to see an update to this story. It is one of my absolute favorite! I just love the way you write Will & Mac inner feelings and emotions and you capture the characters so well. Looking forward to the last chapter. Thank you for posting!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
I can't believe what a good writer you are! Your attention to detail and the way you delve into their emotions and their smallest gestures and their inner minds...really great work.
Thanks so much. Dying to read how you end this lovely story.
amy0102 chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Ohhh mmyyy God, please don't keep us waiting for another eterenity, pleeeeeease :) this is soooo intense omg poor Mac and poor Will, so much tragedy! They really need some awfully good nights spent making love and everything will be fine again :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
You got it right. Nice job.
SerialStoryLover chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
YAY! You're back! *sounds trumpets* And at Easter too! How poetic! Risen again and all that :)

And don't complain too much about being away for so long, you've just given me a lovely excuse to stop clearing out my room and re-read this story all over again ;) There's an upside to everything. And you may have been away for ages, but if you're reading it as I just did - from start to finish - you wouldn't know there had been a real gap if you hadn't looked at the date. I think this chapter flows very fluidly from the last one both in the story of the chapter, but also in similarities between the style and writing of this chapter and the last.

I love the analogy Mac uses about how he felt at school and his father, I thought that was a great wee nod to the depth of the relationship they share - you're great with details like that. And I love that Mac's vulnerable side really comes out in this one, and that we see Will come through the other side of his trauma, or at least begin too when he comforts Mac. Can't wait to see what you've got in store for the finale after the last conversation there!

So pleased to read from you again, my friend! I meant it when I said your stories are missed around here :)
iworkwithpens chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Admittedly, I had sort of forgotten where we left off in this story. But then I read the first few lines and I was thinking 'oh right, of course...how could I possibly forget?!' Amazing update!

Love Mac trying to keep herself together for Will and the way you describe her struggle to keep from falling apart for him was wonderful.

Oh, that last bit was heartbreaking. "You used to have this way of looking at me. It was everything. If I've destroyed that...if I've even changed that..." Oh God, I hope Will handles this well...it will destroy Mac if he doesn't. No pressure though...but we'll all be desperate waiting for the last chapter.
Amy0102 chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Ohhh my God, a shooting, poor WIll, it set my teeth on edge! Really well done, I like it that Will actually physically needs Mac, it's so sweet. Now I hope that they'll finally get to settle IT. I mean, making love to each other, they soooo earned it :)