Reviews for The Meaning of Goodbye
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Charlie's relationship with Anne-Marie is mostly like Joe Kingman's relationship with Peyton Kelly in The Game Plan. They have a rocky upstart, and their relationship turns from bonding-friendship-love. Both Charlie and Joe have to care for their girls when they get sick. Anne-Marie: diptheiria, I guess. Peyton: allergenic.

I even think of Anne-Marie as Charlie's human daughter. He even shed tears while apologizing to her for betraying her, and when she was near death, so that makes her Charlie's daughter. Ha!

Also, poor Judith. To think her abusive father shot her and her mother, but he shoots himself, maybe out of guilt. Way to bring us down
DONOVAN94 chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Oh my God I'm crying! This was beautiful!
CharlieXAnneMary chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
I really loved this it made me cry really great job I love Charlie and Anne-Marie and I ship them together and I love All Dogs Go To Heaven its my favorite movie anyway I hope you make more fan fictions and good luck making more bye bye the way my name's Shayna bye
Ice-TreeQueen13 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Heartbreaking! It's so sad what happened to Judith Barsi (Anne Marie's voice acctress, who you dedicated this story to) and you made me cry here almost as much as the true tradgedy did :( This was gorgeously written.
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
You are the worst type of person. Thanks for ripping my heart out.

(Translation: This was beautifully written and a great alternate, darker take on the ending to an already dark movie.)
CrossoverCatGhost chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Aaawww, it's so sweet and sad... i love itc
FoxOfLight77 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Oh God it's Nanako's death all over again
brooklyn1shay2black3 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Oh god that was sad.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
AW! I LOVE this! :DD Rock on! Absolutely awesome work! *U* *U* Gosh, so heartbreaking, but so good! *U* *U*

You're missing a few commas, and there are two typos I spotted, so might want to check this over another time. Just thought I'd let you know!

*U* *U* And yes, R.I.P. Judith Barcsi! *U* *U*
FairySinGirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Awwwww, I almost started crying while I was reading this. So sad. :( That's sad how Anne Marie's voice actor was killed at such a young age. Anyway, really cute yet sad story. I enjoyed reading this.
Slightly A Jackson Stan chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This almost made me cry, omg :'(

This should've the ending to the first movie - that ending was amazing, but this one was too sweet and sad at the same time.
AnonymousGuest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
awww that was so sad, i really wanted to cry:(
mastfic chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
So sad when I learned she died at 10 and that her father killed her in her sleep and when I read this I couldn't stop crying
xlime4 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Aw, this was really sweet, and cute. I'm happy that this is the first 'All Dogs Go To Heaven' fanfiction that I have ever read :)
ViCtOrIoUsGaL41822 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
That was so beautiful. Literally made me cry. Oh gosh my heart always aches when I watch that movie! Great job with this!