Reviews for Little Lady
fey09 chapter 2 . 1/9
Oh my gosh please come back
novoaa1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Please definitely consider continuing this one- I really wanna know what happens next!
sarzah23 chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
Awww this story is the bee's knee's so far! Come back to us! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Please consider continuing this
Liberty Tramp chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
You really should update :) I love the start of this story and it has soooooo much potential! I'm sure all your readers would love it if you gave this one another shot ;)
silverlions chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
it makes me so sad you stopped writing this story because it has so much potential already :(
Rosetoast chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I wish you had continued :/
your fic is the chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Hi justgayshark,

Thank you for writing this, this fic completely makes my week :) the flow of the story the way you portray brittana is totes amazes, I would love to read and to know what happen next with brittany or would she allow herself to be close to santana, I hope that you are good and healthy and I really, really wish that you would have spare times in the future and remember that you have little girl and bam...you write an update...

PVJ
umbrellaleg chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Wow. There is something infectious about this story. I just can't shake it...
-I'm excited to see what happens next! Something tells me things will get worse before they get better; if they ever do.
Liberty Tramp chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Update please! :)
OldGregg chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
I'm so so interested in this fic. I would love you forever if you continued it. There is so much potential here and I really enjoy the way you write! Thanks for this amazing fic!
redcode chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
you should really keep writting this fic its really good
Audioslavery chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
fantastic start. can't wait to see where you take this
pleasegirldontyoudieonme chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Please, please, PLEASE continue this. I know it takes a while because a story like this has got to be emotionally draining, but I sincerely hope you don't abandon this story.
yam chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Continue this story, please please jdfgasdj