Reviews for Swagger
Hittocere chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
That... was hilarious. *as she recovers from her ROFL 'bout.* Optimus was probably enjoying listening to everything to boot.
luinrina chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Sneaky femme! 'Bee, you need to be careful around her. :D lol

Loved this. Loved it for the romantic atmosphere between 'Bee and Arcee, and for the humor. But I also liked that one could actually feel that Arcee is older than Bumblebee. He sounded so young at parts, it was adoring to read about Arcee backing him up and brainstorming with him. They make a great pair.

Also loved Prime's expression and behavior - unreadable. Had I been in 'Bee's place, I doubt I'd have had the courage to even speak up to him.

Thanks for this wonderful little one-shot. And, of course, I want more!
VizeerLord chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
ever read Starbeast? she spent 300 years 'raising' her humans, while they 300 years carrying for a pet from the stars. Bee is not just protecting Sam, but Sam's bloodline; the family car that is both a classic and freash off line
icanhascamaro chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I have to agree with IronRaven. Something felt a little off about it. Maybe it was the pacing of the story. Regardless, I love Bumblebee pov fics. I also loved how Optimus had heard the whole thing. Kind of like when you don't want to jump in a cold swimming pool, but you really wanna go swimming, so someone shoves you in the deep end. lol, poor Bee :D
Alathea2 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh my... that was just too cute!

I liked the way Optimus was portrayed here too, even though the focus wasn't on him and it was more of a 'minimalist' type portrayal. Even though we weren't in Optimus' head, his regal bearing and surprising humility was still clearly seen. I am always impressed with the way you portray Optimus; a very powerful leader that knows when true strength and wisdom dictate that he yield to others... in this case to the youngest of his soldiers. I'm not sure I said that very well, but I trust you know what it is I'm trying to say. :)

I loved it, thank you!
kathy3meme chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Woot! Bee and Arcee moments! And you're posting! Happy end to a stressful day.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Muwahahaha. Bee, you're adorable, but sometimes it's easy to trick you.
And this whole one-shot was sweet. A nice little insight to Bumblebee that we don't always get. Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
ah, this was just what i needed right now - some humorous fluff from my favourite story-verse! im not sure what made me laugh harder, the gonna-weld-you-to-the-berth line or ratcheds deadpan at the end...but all jokes aside, bee is right, those two in one place is begging for a con attack plus optimus has WAY to many duties to follow sam around, meaning sam would have to stay on diego garcia and forget about college - or a normal life at that. and i bet the idea of optimus guarding him never even occurred to sam for this very reasons.
SunlightOnTheWater chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Arcee is one sneaky femme. She definitely one upped him there but I have a feeling revenge may show up eventually
imaginethat96 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
:3 That Arcee is a sly one I love BB's pov
IronRaven chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Uhm... There is something about it that doesn't feel like your others. I've got to think on it before I say more.
MissMary chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Good little story. I like how Optimus and Arcee put one over on Bee.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Liked this.
Albion North chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Arcee is way too tricky for anyone's good. At least Bee was spared the trauma of having to nerve himself up to talk to Optimus. And I really liked Optimus' grudging admission that even Prowl would have agreed with Bee's assessment. (Which personally, I would agree with too.) Marvelous, funny, and touching, as usual.
Elita-2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Great POV from Bumblebee.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »