Reviews for Her Scars
christina.silva.5203 chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
I started crying. I feel like I have to say this. You are an extremely powerful writer. Keep using this gift.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/12/2014
Awesome.
Lozenger12 chapter 29 . 8/6/2014
Loved it! n.n Can't wait for the sequel!
YAYA Kitsune chapter 29 . 8/2/2014
Thank you for the wonderful story and please start the next one soon. :)
hateme101 chapter 29 . 8/2/2014
Love it. Can't wait to see what happens when Kagome and Sasuke see each other again
Mistress of Darkness Katana chapter 29 . 8/2/2014
Oh shit... I'm login this please please please please update soon please!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
I feel sad for kagome since sasuke left. Hopefully every thing will work out in your next story.
kakashixangela chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
Last chapter! Cant wait for the next story :)) and it's gonna be in the shippuden verse right? Hope we'll get to know more about kagome's miko powers and her past :))
fallingyuki chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
That was a good ending. I am sad that Sasuke still left . They both deserve a little happiness, too bad it's not with each other, or is it? I am looking for rads to the next story.
KT chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
aww...well at least they finally kissed...is it their last?
please update soon!

since kagome is training her miko powers, will they do anything new? like making a bow and arrows out of it?
will she gain new abilities is what i mean.
DarkMgc chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
Best inuyasha naruto xover ever. Good luck with shippuden, I can tell it will be a nightmare but u manage to make a hundred and somthing episodes to 27 chapters so I'm sure you'll manage. Love u love your story!
Silversun XD chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
Well this was awesome!

I can t wait for the sequel! XD
ANIMEMANGALUV3R chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
yay! it was very good I especially like the flashback I re-read it twice now I actually wanted to re-read the whole chapter. I can't wait for 'Her Past' and I wish you good luck!
fallingyuki chapter 28 . 7/31/2014
I can't believe we are almost at the end of this part. I wonder where you will go with the next one. Are you going to send Sasuke away so that he can become stronger? Will there be more attempts to get Kagome? How will you incorporate Tsunade-sama into returning to Konoha? So many questions. Looking forward to the next chapter and beyond
kakashixangela chapter 28 . 7/31/2014
Oohhh i wonder how things will change with the third hokage being alive...maybe he'll just decide to retire and have tsunade take over hahaha xD cant wait for the last chapter :))