Reviews for Her Scars
DragonClanMaster chapter 30 . 4/23
this story was great. i do wonder what will happen if Kagome learns Tsunade’s monster strength. that would be epic. XD
Darkest Melody chapter 14 . 3/18
I am really, really starting to have an issue with the way you are portraying the ninja in the story; as well as Kagome. I find it hard to believe that a ninja village wouldn't to more aggressive about Kagome's past. Especially after her foster family was killed and a message left on their wall since it happened INSIDE the village. At the very least they would have had a Yamanaka check her memories and discovered Naraku's name and face and that he's stalking her; if not his demonic origins. I also find it hard to believe that in a city full of sensors, like Konoha, that not a one felt Naraku's demonic energies when he attacked the Himura's. He does''t have Itachi's or Orichimaru's excuse of a familiar chakra signature to escape unnoticed. Naraku is a purely demonic being, he would stand out like a sore thumb to any ninja with even a hint of senor ability. Just as he did to anyone in the F.E with spiritual power. So while I do like your portrayals of Kakashi and Asuma...I am not so fond of the direct the plot is taking.
christina.silva.5203 chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
I started crying. I feel like I have to say this. You are an extremely powerful writer. Keep using this gift.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/12/2014
Awesome.
Lozenger12 chapter 29 . 8/6/2014
Loved it! n.n Can't wait for the sequel!
YAYA Kitsune chapter 29 . 8/2/2014
Thank you for the wonderful story and please start the next one soon. :)
hateme101 chapter 29 . 8/2/2014
Love it. Can't wait to see what happens when Kagome and Sasuke see each other again
Mistress of Darkness Katana chapter 29 . 8/2/2014
Oh shit... I'm login this please please please please update soon please!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
I feel sad for kagome since sasuke left. Hopefully every thing will work out in your next story.
kakashixangela chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
Last chapter! Cant wait for the next story :)) and it's gonna be in the shippuden verse right? Hope we'll get to know more about kagome's miko powers and her past :))
fallingyuki chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
That was a good ending. I am sad that Sasuke still left . They both deserve a little happiness, too bad it's not with each other, or is it? I am looking for rads to the next story.
KT chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
aww...well at least they finally kissed...is it their last?
please update soon!

since kagome is training her miko powers, will they do anything new? like making a bow and arrows out of it?
will she gain new abilities is what i mean.
DarkMgc chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
Best inuyasha naruto xover ever. Good luck with shippuden, I can tell it will be a nightmare but u manage to make a hundred and somthing episodes to 27 chapters so I'm sure you'll manage. Love u love your story!
Silversun XD chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
Well this was awesome!

I can t wait for the sequel! XD
ANIMEMANGALUV3R chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
yay! it was very good I especially like the flashback I re-read it twice now I actually wanted to re-read the whole chapter. I can't wait for 'Her Past' and I wish you good luck!