Reviews for A Golden Love
suckerforsydaria chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
Hey hi I just currently read ur fanfic nd I like it as for ideas u can write bout marcus falling for syd nd adrian because of spirit ignoring sydney. Nd u know the whole jealous kinda thing id kill to read something like tat. Plzzzzz . :-)
TheHappyLol chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I dont know why but the ending of this chapter made me cry D; I wish that TGL had ended like this chapter D;
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I just finished Blood Lines, so I'm still in sort of a shock mode that Sydney IS AN IDIOT, and breaks up with Adrian. I blame the author. I just finished reading this very suspenseful pokemon story- the guy writing it took FOREVER deciding on the pairing. At first, Ash/May, then, Leaf comes in, then, apparently Dawn likes him too, and after that, Hillary, who I believe is an OC character, but that may just be my extreme lack of knowledge, admitted to falling in love with him. Hillary and Leaf had the most completion, with Leaf winning in the end. That is 200,000 words summed up in one paragraph, minus the battles and side story's. I suggest you read it. It is called Champions Revived Glory... what did I just type?
CherrySlushLover chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
umm, maybe you could make Jill break down, sydney realises its adrian and goes over running- eh, im not sure!
but pleas update!:D
random chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
sorry I havent reviewed untill now, but this is such an amazing story, I have been busy tyring to go throught the chapters instead of reviewing! Please put in something with sydney getting cuaght up with alchemist re-education, then escaping:)
Totalbooknerd13 chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
This story is so cute! I have no clue how to help with your writers block but please keep writing!
squigle.x chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
I haven't reviewed in a while- didn't realize it had been updated :3 Please continue to update, it is brilliant and I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
Guest chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
Please hurry up with the next chapter! This is coming along well :)
Mori Belikov Hathaway chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
noo poor Angeline :(( I feel really sorry for her.
and I'm starting to see where Marcus might have a shot with Sydney... damn
Mori Belikov Hathaway chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
owww so cute! loving it!
Darrian chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
I love this chapter so much! XD
Andy2900 chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
loveing it
Guest chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
Can't wait for more! I love it
Pyro chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
Sounds like Sydney can conjure up 'spirit dreams' also, interesting. Second, is Adrian acting like his old self, partying again? I can't imagine him doing anything to break her heart. Good Luck in all your writing endeavors.