Reviews for It's All Just Fun and Games
Unwatered chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
Don't you worry. I'm here, and willing to read more!
Headcheez chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
Yay! It's Back! Thank you for resurrecting this!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
do candey land yay!
Matthew069 chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
Ok than can't wait till you post you new stories or something!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
It's Knuckles! :D seeing him play a board game is quite humorous, actually.

Sorry I haven't been reviewing; I have been reading every chapter though, don't worry! :)
sonictailsbros chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
Beginnings of stories is always the hardest for me, but once that's out of the way it gets easier.

On another note, there is no rush in updating stories. It took me about a month to continue writing Brotherly Bonds, well you can blame Writer's Block for that.
Matthew069 chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
nice dude i like the how every tried to argue! XD
Matthew069 chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
nice chapters dude really enjoyed them!
Matthew069 chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
i prefer checkers better!
Matthew069 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
XD i wonder if you'll do monopoly?
sonictailsbros chapter 13 . 12/27/2012
FanFiction is one of the choices for a red card? Or did you make that up?
Polska-1999 chapter 13 . 12/27/2012
It's a pretty good one for Knuckles. We don't see him play around too much, so this is where we, as authors, either bang our heads against something or use our imagination to make Knuckles seem as in-character as possible and end up writing a great story! Awesome job with this one!
Let The Tumbleweeds Blow chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Well, that was quite a ride! Witty remarks, Sonic actually winning one of these games (gasp!), good stuff, good stuff.

Seven parts... This whole thing could have been its own fic!

Of course, with a third character on the roster, things will get more interesting than they already are. See you then!

Have a great day, week, fortnight, month, whatever, and stay upbeat, y'all!
Polska-1999 chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Good old Knuckles, who is so gullible to fall for Eggman's tricks...

Doesn't he know how much it would have to take to kill Sonic?

Great job, but that was pretty long. Still it was AWESOME! Keep writing!
DanceDream chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Wow, great job! I know I'm a lousy reviewer, but I've been keeping up with this fic, like always, and I've been extremely impressed! You handled the complexity of "Life" perfectly, and I was laughing 'till the end. XD I love Sonic and Tails's relationship here, all the teasing and snark and all that. Sonic with six kids, lol; you have no idea how funny I found that. They sure retired rich, though I'm guessing the iPod version (which I might buy now that I'm aware of it - thanks!) must have some different rules. (The "Share the Wealth" cards, for instance. Veeeery interesting...)

And then Knuckles barging in thinking Sonic's dead was just the topper. XDD Oh, that Knucklehead... I can't wait to see him play some more games with Sonic and Tails! The Triple Threat playing board games - this should be great! Keep up the awesome work; I promise I'm reading even when life attacks me. :) Merry Christmas, yourself, and a Happy New Year! :D
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »