Reviews for The Dinner Party
genial
BrookieKomTrikru chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
Awwww that was a great ending speech :) :D sucks when good storys end :(
BCG chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
So glad Jeni got some respect from someone. I was feeling a little bad for her. I hope you don't abandon this fic. I'm really interested in who took Ino and why.
BCG chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
So far I really like this story. The only problem I have is keeping up with who is who's kid. I have to keep going back to the prologue lol. I'll give a better more detailed review once I catch up to all the posted chapters.
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
O_O jeni is a beast! Lol xD loved the chapter!
BrookieKomTrikru chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
ITS BEEN SO LONG D:
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
LMFAO! HELL yEAH! JENI GONNA FUCK EVERYONE UP! I am soo looking forward to that one! YES! UUHHHHH! YES! -fist pumps-omg! XD & oo sasuke comes into the scene.. thts another one I'm looking forward to.. & sasuke better bicth-slap karin. I swaer... & OMG! The pink "shannaroo" is coming into the picture! LOLOL! This story just got even better! XD aaaaaahhhhhh! So excited! Jeni better kick some ass tho.. I'm waiting for her to EXPLODE!
BrookieKomTrikru chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
1: when i hear the song with NaruIno thought in my head it does sound like their kind of song!
2: OMFG IKR?! I DONT BELIEVE MADARA IS OBITO! i never believed the rumors :'(
suicune4ever chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Hope you'll update soon!
25ShadesOfFebruary chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Ohhh vey good chapter things are heating up
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
:O oh hell no! Kisame threating hinata-chans baby! He better GTFO! XD! Better go jump back into a JAW movie or somthing... & OMG! Sasuke finna go all "damn u brother, I hate you" & itachi finna be like "bring sucka" xD LOL! & sakura -sigh- *no comment* LOL! XD . & OMG! Hidan! I know the truth hurts but come on! XD lol. This story is good. Lol. I'm loving it!.
BrookieKomTrikru chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
nice chapter :D i always liked Sasuke in Konoha so im glad u put him there :D
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
:O! Omgomgomg! HIDAN! ITACHI! AAHH! My favories peeps! XD lol this story just went good to epic! X.X lol xD can't wait to see wht happens next!
BrookieKomTrikru chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
OMFG I HAD SAME IMPRESSIONS AS U! XDXDXDDD
one of my Tumblr posts was him with Sharingan and im like: Is it me or does Naruto look so much cuter with black hair? and he IS! XDXDXD
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
OMG! LMFAO! XD! Kunisa & Nino! BUAHAHAHA! XDXDXD & I can't wait to see their relationships & stuff! :D I wonder how they look like... & u draw? O_o thts awesome! Lol xD awesome chappie!