Reviews for Lullaby
Til' all are one chapter 15 . 7/24
I'M IN FRAGGIN' LOVE! Just so ya know. Awesome story! Hope you can update! :)
SarahBloomSakura chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
That quote is from The little Rascals right?
StormRaven333 chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
Awww!
Hmm... I think I read in another fic that a human turned cybertronian cyborg was referred to as a Gynoid...
Anywhoo... LOVE this story too!
are one! ;)
StormRaven333 chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
Another awesome here! I just made an observation which has left me rather bemused with the label 'con artist' that you have pinned onto Sideswipe. I think it's rather ironic to call an Autobot a con artist when the Autobots refer to the Decepticona as " the Con's" heheh!
StormRaven333 chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
I forgot to say so in a review on the previous chapter, but as soon as Chi asked about the electric wires associated with experiencing an overload, I clocked on straight away which scene you where poking fun at! XD
My ribs officially hurt right now.
That deserves a cyber high 5
ShiftFrame chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Wait... how can they talk with their thoughts?
Dreaming Star Traveler chapter 15 . 3/20/2014
Please update soon!
The Fox Familiar chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
So your Sue knows about the Cybertronian language, tags along with everybody and goes on EXCELLENT ADVENTURES, DUDE!

Pretty damn funny that you want to hear everybody's thoughts on this story, yet when it's something you don't like, you cry don't like/don't read.

To Hell with you. Your story is still garbage from beginning to end. She's a Sue with some special power and gets accepted and finds love and what have you, but all she is is an anime insert of you.

Still unoriginal.
The Fox Familiar chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Why is Chi carrying a sword when she has guns? Kinda pointless, isn't it? But oh, that's right; she's a Mary-Sue. Not only that, but she tags along with the main cast with absolutely no qualms, and she has little to no character development. If you want this story to even stand out, you need to delete it and start over. Because this is completely stupid, man. She has throwing knives and carries around all these weapons when she doesn't need them. She's supposed to be a body-guard; what kind of modern bodyguard carries around all that? It's stupid.

She's also pulling bullets out of her skin and doing all these amazing stunts when she is physically incapable of doing it. She wouldn't be able to carry all of her weapons and do all her amazing moves, because she's a woman and can't carry as much as a man. Want to call me sexist? Go ahead, but it still doesn't change the fact that your OC is a Mary-Sue.

And the Autobots just tag along with it. Lovely.
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
So her eyes change colour depending on her mood, her hair is blonde with red streaks, she is 5'8 and weighs 157 lbs, and she is the best body-guard in the business? Sorry, but your feminist Sue won't register with me, and not to mention this is stolen from FaeDemon's story "Her Twins".

You better have an explanation, woman.
JerseyPrime23 chapter 15 . 1/3/2014
Great story so far. I just love the terror twins. They are two of my top favorite characters. I can't wait to see where you go with this. Update soon. Looking forward to it :) keep up the great work
Autobot Mech-Ops chapter 15 . 1/3/2014
ooh, nice!
Spirit Kiss chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
I suddenly really want to go outside and get a tan. To bad it's snowing and there's no sun out...
Autobot Slipstream chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
It was funny & sweet. Perfect.
professionalemail101 chapter 14 . 11/27/2013