Reviews for Love so Sweet
The Black Forest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Oh my god! Kuroko how can you be sooooo cute! I actually haven't read much Kuroko x Kise. So this is a bit of a change.
strongmayhem chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
ASDFGHJKL! THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH! TOO MUCH I TELL YOU! ASDGGHJKLLPORTYOLM! I CAN'T! I JUST CANNOT! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THIS IS TOO CUTE! GODDAMMIT! THESE TWO! AKKOJLDFDKCBMFT! I AM DYING OF TOO MUCH CUTENESS! ARGHHHHHHH! THEY WILL SERIOUSLY BE THE DEATH OF ME!
luukia chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG
SO ADORABLEEE AAAA
PARDON MY ECSTATIC REVIEW I JUST.. I JUST CANT CONTAIN MYSELFFF
AAAAA I LOVEEE KIKUROOO.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS ADORABLE CHAPTER. AAAAAA. I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU *KISS *KISS
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Sweet XD
Churroko chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
awwww this is adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
ITS SO KAWAII, I COULD DIEEEE
Bloom Flower chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Very sweet. I do hope you write a sequel
0myao chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Ah, sooo much fluff . it was good! I enjoyed reading Kuroko getting jealous, because usually it's the other way around.
Rei Eisenberg chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
So cute.. so fluffy.. it made my heart flutter. Thank you so much for creating this. It was indeed sweet. And yeah, cheesecakes are so... yummy!
TheLemonGoddess chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
GAHHHHHHH MY KNB OTP :DD They definitely need more fics of this pairing!
IamBatgirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
That was great...yeah, and I always love a good Akashi story.
yin13147 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This couple never stops making me squeal at how cute Kise and Kuroko are together. They're definitely one of my top 5 KnB pairings. I liked that part where they fed each other; my heart was skipping a lot of beats at that moment. I love every part of this fic.
iKitsuNeko chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Aww. Their love is definitely sweet. Haha! Jealous Kuroko is so cute! This fic is cute too :3 KiKuro ftw
KuroXsama chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I say ... I love it, I adore and love, is so sweet that I faint at how nice it is, really fascinated me much

I was wondering if you would give me permission to translate it into Spanish because the truth worthwhile baby, I think everyone would love to read it because it is very sweet, I hope you grant me permission girl

so I leave, if you tell me that if I give you more of that and I give thanks and hugs and a thousand plush kuroko XD

I hope you let me give thanks, by the way I speak Spanish so well mentiendes if my message really sorry but I will do my mallor effort to translate I assure you again for taking the tempo to read my comment pretty.

atte: kurokaXsama thousand hugs and chocolate kisses goal
Lone-Wolf-Kai chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
O/O This is so cute! I love this fic. KiKuro FTW!