Reviews for La Petite Morte
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
It's either le petit mort or la petite morte because what you put le petite mort is a mix of both feminine and masculin French a mistake that many British living in France make. Le is masculin as well as mort and petite is feminine.
Nefertieh chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
I just love your writing style. It's nothing short of brilliant.
Cansei de Ser Sexy chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Hullo, I'm back! (And I'm sorry, it took me this long to return.)
Aaand, hands down! That was quite fabulous.
I really liked how you played with words to unfold the daydream, and how Selina figured out one of the many faces of Bruce Wayne. I have to say, I found Selina showing up in that masquerade party with a stolen merchandise adorning her neck after her identity got blown as stupid as Bruce tailing her with his damn flashing massive Lamborghini (hello, ninja again, baaaad Nolan) but the way you played the daydream was absolutely beautiful, and left me without any complaint.

And, I really liked Jen and Selina moment. Awesome job with that too.
Mireilles3 chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Oh oh :) An alternative ending now? Yeah :)

Great work once again, dear! And awesome characterization for Selina :) More soon, please!
LouLouBear1213 chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
I'm loving this story ! Can't wait for the next update :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
I have absolutely no idea what is going on.
nogood4me chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Fabulous. I really liked reading through Selina's "what if" thoughts. What if, indeed. What I would give for them to have met each other during the TDK time.
abelard chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Woo-hoo! What a beautifully written chapter, full of poetry. And I am so glad that she's not done with Bruce Wayne yet! I think if they'd met earlier they wouldn't have given each other a second glance - b/c Trouble can spot Trouble a mile away. (Though I sort of would love a fic where they meet at roughly the same chronological time but without Bruce being a recluse just putting on his regular playboy front, and Selina tries to seduce/rob him...would she succeed...and for how long?...but I digress!) This story is so made of magic and win. I cannot WAIT for more!
nogood4me chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
Ah yes! An update! I was happy to see my email alert for the new chapter on this.

Another good one... I thought for a second at the beginning that Bruce had selective amnesia. Nice to see though that his stubbornness is very much alive and kicking lol. Sucks for him that he met his match in Selina Kyle. She can out-stubborn him if she wants too. My favorite, of course, is their delicious banter at the latter part. Glorious. Love, love, love it.

"Knives will do that," Selina offered helpfully. "And French women." - I literally laughed out loud at this one. And I just remembered that chapter of Selina stalking (ish) Bruce and watching him and Tate getting it on. loll

I wish if I ever find myself in a hospital, I'd have the luck of seeing the bare ass of someone as hot as Bruce Wayne.
abelard chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
Ooooohhhhhhh, I love this. I love Selina pretending to be a technician just so she can watch over Bruce during his...recovery, I hope! She is like his eye-rolling, annoyed, smart-ass guardian angel. I wonder if Bruce is being a bit hesitant with her b/c he thinks she's not real...? Anyway, I hope Bruce gets better soon! And you know, these two can do some of those activities they do in the first chapter :) :) :).
Cansei de Ser Sexy chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
*Sigh*
I know this is for your own amusement, and all, but well, are you aware of the fact that Bruce Wayne is supposed to be a freaking ninja?! Who sleeps a log... I mean, really?

I know in the trilogy there were scenes in which Alfred tried to wake him up, but it wasn't something like this, not even close. You have a decent writing, you certainly can do much better than this.
Madjestic chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Really liked past two chapters, and I'm very intrigued about what could be coming next :)
fangirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
please update soon!
fangirl chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
I love this story, I am so curious how you deal with the following events!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
I hope you continue this so we can see how everything works out for them! Please don't sop here...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »