Reviews for Aurelius
Empress of Everything chapter 1 . 11/9
This is amazing. A western AU with a Soul Eater twist. Just incredible! Maka is a true badass and Soul's kind of just like, what. What is going on. I love it already!
Fluffypuppy77 chapter 6 . 3/31

Its good so far!
Los Grotos chapter 6 . 3/7
Oh my. Conflict between them was inevitable but it is a bit worrisome. They need some team building exercises.
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 3/7
I like how Maka is controling the conversation. Clever girl.
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 3/7
Oh dear. How intense.
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 3/6
Yay, two new team members!
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 3/6
Oh my. I love competent self assured women; Maka is so cool.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 3/6
This sounds like the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I'm absolutely in love

I haven't seen many western aus, and I have to say I wish there more
Ahshe'sgone chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
This chapter was so good. I love the dynamic of Soul and Maka's relationship. How he's slowly figuring her out. Ahhhhh.
I loved your Blair and your Masamune was flawless.
Ahshe'sgone chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I have no idea or excuses as to why I didn't read this earlier. Goddamnit Bones.
This fic is so badass. And I am a sucker for westerns.
I love how Soul is still an Eater, literally, even though you could have, you know, made a metaphor for it, implied it, blah blah. So badass.
I love ruthless, clinical Maka.
I am on to the next chapters.
Professor Maka chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
This has been really fantastic so far.

Should this end up continuing at any point, I'd love to read it.

Either way, it's been an interesting, well plotted story with strong character development. A good read.
koala-bell chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Hello :)
I know you haven't updated this story for about a year but here I am begging you to continue :D
The story ist great! I love how you picture everyone and their fates and I really was astonished how "well" maka and spirit are getting along
And for maka and soul, just awesome! How she is concealing her gender and is just as strong as she is in the anime, because of her hiding the truth in the public. Whith this you just perfectly managed to make her the strong woman she is and being that in a century when it was very difficult for woman to stand alone.
As for her relationship with soul, I already think it is sweet even though there have been no romantic intentions shown till now. Of course the way she mentioned that he manages to keep her attention because of the curse and how there is this tension between both that's not really sexual or so like in many other fanfictions, this things make my soma-nerves tingle in anticipation ;) I hope you will wind it up just as great as I picture it
And soul is awesome! :D he the typical badass with a heart and smoking hot with his skills and behavior ;)
And not to mention how makas presence is soothing him, its like a big party for the soma maniac inside of me :D
You know I could go on like this with every detail of this story, I couldn't stop to praise it, it definitely IS JUST AWESOME! :D
And yeah I truly hope that this comment will inspire you to keep on writing/updating/write again :)

So again, I love how you play them all and how they interact and how they just seem right in the way you let them act. And the time you choose is great! Its funny for all the circumstances that fit, like maka hiding her gender, soul beeing a kind of grumpy bounty hunter and so on :)
Also it kind of reminds me of "the infernal devices" by Cassandra Claire and just a little bit of "assassins creed 3" and yeah please write again!
please, please, please, PLEASE! :D

So well I hope I kind of push you into a writing flash or however :)
Ps. Sorry for my language I'm from germany ;)
ilarual chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
I know it's been nearly a year and the odds of this being continued are slim... but if you ever choose to rectify that situation, I'll be here and eager to see you continue!
88blacksheep chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
I love it! Update soon, please. :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »