Reviews for Wendy Darling
timano chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
A superb story-I loved the ending! 10 out of 10 stars!
MrsDamonSalvatore98 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
OMG THAT WAS SO AMAZING!
OMG THE FEELS!
XxJustXxAxXNobodyxX chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I'm not going to lie, I'm actually a bit teary eyed after finishing this. You are amazing! I never really made the connection between Amy pond's experience with the doctor to peter pan, which surprises me because my love for Peter pan goes deep. But this was fantastic! And adding in Clara? I can't describe how happy it made me :p
wsm021 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
this left me more heart broken than I was prepared for.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Oh, this was just brilliant. I loved every single bit of this. You captured the characters perfectly and I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
HDM.rox chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I'm pretty sure that every time you write something even vaguely 11/Amy it turns out amazing.

I find it interesting how their relationship gets increasingly less shippy as time goes by.

This was a wonderful deconstruction/investigation of Amy, her character development and how she may further develop.

I love all the parallels you've drawn between the Peter Pan stories and Amy's adventures with the Doctor, particularly the use of all the different adaptations for different purposes. I'm also a huge fan of how every other sentence in this fic has some sort of deeper meaning to them in the context of Doctor Who, and how your prose manages to pack so many connotations and double-meanings at once in order to drive your points across. It's just - wow.

It's interesting how Amy's arc is basically another 'growing up' story, but is so wonderfully different to those before hers at the same time.

Congratulations on writing another mind-blowingly good story. It's nicely bittersweet, neither one dominating the other. Just - wow. This is awesome.
Ashlee Pond chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is absolutely amazing. Such a wonderful character study and just perfect.
Ginger-Snapp chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Oh my god, you just singlehandedly and simultaneously saved and destroyed my child hood. This was so profoundly and completely relevant to exactly how I feel, both in life and in Doctor Who, I can't even describe it. This was fantastically beautiful and hauntingly accurate and many other adjectives as well.

Thank you, thank you thank you thank you,

Ginger
not paranoid enough chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This is certainly one of the most accurate understandings of Amy that I've ever read :D Well done!
Rat-Among-Men chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oh! That was so sweet! I really love character driven stories, and your Amy's perspective is just so pretty, I nearly cried. I felt my heart tearing out when River took her to the play and when Amy was telling The Doctor that she would never forget her Peter. Splendid job, it was fantastic! Lots of Love!
-Rat
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Such a perfect story! The way you tie everything together, it was simply perfection, and you even added Clara into it, wow!
Lizzie83hp chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oh, Ambreen, this was absolutely GORGEOUS. You even had me crying at the end, believe it or not, when Amy meets Clara. That was the perfect ending to an utterly beautiful fic.

I've always loved that Eleven and Amy's story connects to Peter Pan, but I've never really realised how MUCH it did until right now. I think I may have to go and watch Peter Pan!

Lovely, LOVELY story. x
comealongpond chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Absolutely amazing. I LOVE the similarities between Peter/Wendy and Eleven/Amy and you captured that perfectly. LOVED Clara at the end. That was very clever.
fairylights-paperlanterns chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I'm crying over this because it's heart wrenching and beautiful. Thank you for capturing these characters and their dynamics with each other so well.

(when the girl introduced herself as Clara I literally shouted "OH GOD NO" and cried harder.)
Ale chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This was amazing and so sweet! x