Reviews for Valiant
Mel chapter 31 . 7/31/2013
Hey ! What the fuck are you doing ? We're waiting :p
H√Ęte de lire la suite de ta fiction ! :)
Izzie Nicole chapter 31 . 3/29/2013
I absolutely love this story, I can't for the next update! :-)
Mel chapter 31 . 2/22/2013
I CAN NOT WAIT MORE ! Whats happening ?
Mel chapter 31 . 1/19/2013
AMAZING ! J'attends avec impatience le prochain chapitre :)
Leena chapter 31 . 1/18/2013
Sure got the plot moving & the juices flowing...I cringed a bit with that violent part. Will miss Dieter and his evil ways! Good luck with school and update when u can.
Mel chapter 30 . 1/12/2013
Nice fiction ! Mais Gretel est un peu jeune pour Donny non ? :)
Izzie Nicole chapter 30 . 1/11/2013
I love the plot twist with Dieter Hellstrom but I hope Donny can come to the rescue! I can't wait for the next update ;-)
Mrs. Donowitz chapter 30 . 1/11/2013
Hey, I absolutely love your new chapters! It's going quite dramatic now and hope Gretel and her friends will survive the operation.
caligirl538 chapter 30 . 1/11/2013
Great chapter very suspenseful. Loved that twist at the end!
Leena chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Great work - I love the twist in the plot. Great approach!
Leena chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Great new chapter with a mouthwatering ending. Kind of excited to see that hellstrom is still alive. I'm glad you are following the movie less and adding your own creativity. By the way, shoshanna does not know German - unless you are changing that aspect from the movie. Cheers & keep it coming.
Leena chapter 30 . 1/8/2013
Just wanted to point out that Shoshanna does not speak German, only French. You can easily fix that to remain true to the movie. She speaks French to Hans & then suddenly German with the ladies so that was wierd. But great work with improving the plot and making it your own! Proud of u!
Leena chapter 30 . 1/8/2013
OMG! Hellstrom is alive! I think I was secretly hoping for this. Let's see some more crazy Dieter trying to conquer his girl...I'm sure Hans will be pleased! Keep it up!
Whitwhit1893 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I am just beginning to read this, and while I see potential(hopefully this potential will follow through in later chapters), there are a few things I am severely irked about.

Number one, your spelling. It's understandable if certain characters say words weird, for example. Aldo pronounces NAZI, Natzi in the film. But you have a GERMAN girl saying, "Natzi." ...why? Look up certain words if you're not certain how to spell them.
(It's Lieutenant...NOT Lutenaint).
I hope this issue is addressed in later chapters.

Two, your protagonist is 14...again, just starting out, but I hope the age gap between Donny and Gretel is further explored, as in, she ages. Plus, she's 14, that's young for one person to be helping Jewish of the Holocaust flee Germany...
I'll continue reading to find out if these things are fixed/addressed.

I recommend you actually take the time to go back and edit spelling mistakes.
Leena chapter 29 . 1/3/2013
Wow, great work. Too bad Dieter had to go! Perhaps don't feel the need to follow the movie so closely? Do your own thang!