Reviews for Into the Dark
No Name Anime Fan chapter 1 . 2/21
I love this story :)
Bookworm741 chapter 33 . 10/9/2014
So I've kind of been on a hiatus from this site for awhile, and just decided to catch up on some stuff. Holy cow, this is amazing. I started reading at Chapter 26 and seriously this is just as awesome if not better than I remembered it.

I'm seriously pumped that Liir now has a friend. Elphaba and Fiyero's fighting was dead on perfect. Baako and Takoda (though they got on my nerves sometimes) were perfect additions to the "cast", per say. A lot has happened since I last read.

So just keep the story coming! I'm actually really sad to think that it's almost over. It's too good.! You are so talented, and you describe everything just right. Keep it up and update soon please! :)
Caricature of a Witch chapter 33 . 9/9/2014
This person is insufferable xP
Hell, I'm reading so many fanfictions at once that I keep losing the different plots and mixing everything up. But yep, I'm still interested and I hope you'll go on soon ;)
Fae'sFlower chapter 33 . 8/25/2014
They can't send Liir away. I hope Elphie will be able to teach him something.

Update soon!
Violet Thropp chapter 33 . 8/23/2014
I liked it!
The Wizard Of Wicked chapter 33 . 8/23/2014
I liked this one. Esp with all the fluff! Are you kidding? Yes I'm very much intrigued
woodland59 chapter 33 . 8/23/2014
Baako must live!
RavenCurls chapter 33 . 8/22/2014
Omg, baako and takoda? Avaric will be heart broken!.:-P

And out of curiosity, is this how you plan it/ visualize it when you first started on Into The Dark?
arabmorgan chapter 33 . 8/22/2014
It's so strange to think of Baako as a duchess; for a moment I couldn't figure out who the 'duchess' was referring to! I hope she doesn't die, she's got spunk and I love her heh. Also, Fiyeraba cuteness!
The Wizard Of Wicked chapter 32 . 8/22/2014
The end is near! Ahhhhhhhhh!

I haven't mentioned before. But I really think avaric's crush on baako is cute. Lol

Very excited for more.
Just a Guest chapter 32 . 8/21/2014
The end is in sight?! No! It can't end! This story is too good to end!

Poor Boq, she killed his Cat! :*( And now Baako is dying, and the Morribles are coming and, Oh! Look at me, crying over fanfiction! And Liir never did get his horse...

Sorry, anyway. Liked the chapter, and the suspense, can't wait to see what happens next!
Things have come so far from a rescue mission for Elphaba in the beginning.

Hope you update soon! Anxiously awaiting the fight to come!
woodland59 chapter 32 . 8/21/2014
Lol, bubble is noticeable.
Fae'sFlower chapter 32 . 8/21/2014
Boq's here. This will make things very interesting. No! The poison can't kill Baako! No!

Update soon!
Carrara David chapter 31 . 8/20/2014
Im waiting for your update in Shackled...
Violet Thropp chapter 31 . 8/7/2014
I liked it! It was funny with avavics comentary!