Reviews for Into the Dark
Blu chapter 33 . 1/17
I love this story..honestly love it... Hope u update soon!
KatriaEnjolras chapter 11 . 1/8
This is the first chapter that I'm reviewing though I want to say that this story is just PERFECT. Liir is so wonderful and a sweet kid and Fiyero is a great dad. I love the plot so far and I can't wait to read more.

The prison scene was terrifying to say the truth. What this guard said to Liir about his mother and the blood was horrific. I would have killed him easily.

And when Fiyero tried to explain to Liir from where children come from I couldn't control my laughter.

Great job so far!
NastElilBuggr chapter 33 . 3/3/2016
I just need you to know that I truly, truly love your writing and your stories. It is so challenging to find a writer who can tell these interesting and creative stories with as much skill and intelligence as you do. I know it has been a while, but it would be a wonderful day when you get around to updating your fics and I'll be looking forward to it.
No Name Anime Fan chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I love this story :)
Bookworm741 chapter 33 . 10/9/2014
So I've kind of been on a hiatus from this site for awhile, and just decided to catch up on some stuff. Holy cow, this is amazing. I started reading at Chapter 26 and seriously this is just as awesome if not better than I remembered it.

I'm seriously pumped that Liir now has a friend. Elphaba and Fiyero's fighting was dead on perfect. Baako and Takoda (though they got on my nerves sometimes) were perfect additions to the "cast", per say. A lot has happened since I last read.

So just keep the story coming! I'm actually really sad to think that it's almost over. It's too good.! You are so talented, and you describe everything just right. Keep it up and update soon please! :)
Caricature of a Witch chapter 33 . 9/9/2014
This person is insufferable xP
Hell, I'm reading so many fanfictions at once that I keep losing the different plots and mixing everything up. But yep, I'm still interested and I hope you'll go on soon ;)
Fae'sFlower chapter 33 . 8/25/2014
They can't send Liir away. I hope Elphie will be able to teach him something.

Update soon!
Violet Thropp chapter 33 . 8/23/2014
I liked it!
The Wizard Of Wicked chapter 33 . 8/23/2014
I liked this one. Esp with all the fluff! Are you kidding? Yes I'm very much intrigued
woodland59 chapter 33 . 8/23/2014
Baako must live!
RavenCurls chapter 33 . 8/22/2014
Omg, baako and takoda? Avaric will be heart broken!.:-P

And out of curiosity, is this how you plan it/ visualize it when you first started on Into The Dark?
arabmorgan chapter 33 . 8/22/2014
It's so strange to think of Baako as a duchess; for a moment I couldn't figure out who the 'duchess' was referring to! I hope she doesn't die, she's got spunk and I love her heh. Also, Fiyeraba cuteness!
The Wizard Of Wicked chapter 32 . 8/22/2014
The end is near! Ahhhhhhhhh!

I haven't mentioned before. But I really think avaric's crush on baako is cute. Lol

Very excited for more.
Just a Guest chapter 32 . 8/21/2014
The end is in sight?! No! It can't end! This story is too good to end!

Poor Boq, she killed his Cat! :*( And now Baako is dying, and the Morribles are coming and, Oh! Look at me, crying over fanfiction! And Liir never did get his horse...

Sorry, anyway. Liked the chapter, and the suspense, can't wait to see what happens next!
Things have come so far from a rescue mission for Elphaba in the beginning.

Hope you update soon! Anxiously awaiting the fight to come!
woodland59 chapter 32 . 8/21/2014
Lol, bubble is noticeable.