Reviews for It Begins Again
BoutiqueBoutique chapter 21 . 11/8
I know it's been awhile, but would you consider coming back and update & finish this story?
DeathDagger chapter 8 . 10/26
brandi.hogan chapter 21 . 7/18
So I see that it's been along time since you have updated this story and it makes me sad because this js such an awesome story with awesome writing! It's just beautiful and you make the story feel like we are right there with it. I love how you go back and fourth with each chapter giving us a better understanding of how it all played out and I love that you make most of it Jax's POV because we don't see a lot of that here on FFnet. If you get this please please consider finishing this story because you are truley talented with your words and story telling. I will be reading this again and hoping like hell you get this and continue. I understand life takes over and family comes first...I have 3 kids of my own but just maybe if you have any spare time...please just think about it and I hope to hear from you
ladybug30466 chapter 21 . 6/30
Wow this is one of the best jax and tara stories ever! Please keep writing!
anon chapter 18 . 2/22
Please keep writing this one! You've captured these characters like no other piece has, and I've been around the fanfiction block :) Very, very impressive and a great pleasure to read. Thank you so much for writing!
cejsmom chapter 21 . 11/10/2014
Oh how I wish you'd finised this. One of the best SOA FFs I've read.
Danaboo77 chapter 21 . 10/13/2014
Awwww man! Perfect! Love the forward flashes and it's just as I imagined. One of the only ones I've read that Gemma actually cared for Tara, which according to her in the first season, was the truth. Really hope the last 2 chapters are not gone forever. Great job!
DeathDagger chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
Damn! This chick just doesn't know how to mind her own damn business!
jckris chapter 21 . 7/18/2014
must finish hooked on like a drug PLEASE
jessics chapter 21 . 6/6/2014
Thank u for the great read! I loved it...will be watch info more updates!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/3/2014
I have enjoyed this so very much! Thank you for posting this I loved reliving their romance through your eyes.. What a great writer you are I hope that there will be more to come..
Guest chapter 21 . 6/2/2014
I really enjoyed reading the 21 chapters and I am not done yet. Thank You
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Wow this is great. I love seeing everything that you wrote and enjoying and loving Charming's most loved couple!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
I love it and I will not review it till the end gotta keep reading
Guest chapter 21 . 4/9/2014
OMG you are awesome I loved this please please pretty please give us more!