Reviews for The Altar of Human Sacrifice
Celestial Dust chapter 16 . 3/28/2013
I'm sure I wanted to say something really sophisticated in my review;But,since I'm a lazy sack full of pastries,I didn't review when I first read it so I forgot whatever was on my mind then...Sorry!

I'll try to put something together...

Awwww!LoganxScott rules!You should seriously write a story 'bout them!(I finally got to watch all x-men movies!)Then I'll take it upon myself to come and spam each chapter with 'Omgomgomg!1!111!Logan is so freaking ADORABLE!'...Yeah...I'm sure Wolvie would gut me if he found out I was even thinking such thing...But!you got to admit that Logan is really adorable and cute bordering on full out KAWAIIIII! :I

O how I hate those fuckers at the Council!

WHAT!?Tony you FORGOT to tell THE HUBBIE?You outta your mind?You're gonna burn in The Fury of The Hubbie!Haven't I warned you before?The Hubbie knows !

Noooooo!That's the end?No 'Yay-we-saved-the-world-from-sociopath-mutants' sex?But that's not fair!

I can't say how much I can't wait to read the next story.I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT STORY!
BobHasRainbowVeins chapter 16 . 3/9/2013
Been here since the beginning, pretty much. I'd have to say, this is the best fanfiction story/series I've read, and most certainly my favorite. I hope everything goes well with your own original fiction book(s), I'm sure it will. And perhaps you'll be writing more of this series one day. Though even if you chose not to, it does have a great ending. Doesn't mean I'll miss it any less, ha.

Good luck
closette chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
I have RETURNED! :D No surprise, because, duh, who could ever just forget this work of art? :P (Someone without an eye for magnificence, that's who.)

First thing's first; I'm glad you've found a greater sense of financial security in a full-time job. :) And YAY, originals! :D Congratulations on both. An aspiring bestselling author making progress. Beautiful, marvelous, beautimous. I'm proud. I'm not sure why, but I'm damned proud, my friend. :')

Now, for the chapter review: I'm really one for action-packed, cliffhanger-ish, or sad endings, but I admired the way you ended this story. It brought a sense of conclusion, hope, and the faint light of an end to the incredible beginning of Tony Stark and Steve Rogers' relationship. Now, that truly is beautimous, wouldn't you agree? :)
And how the hell did you do that? That-that thing where you just like, left space for a third while at the same time concluding it enough that we wouldn't be hunting you down with guns if you ended it here. That thing. I'll never understand it, but I think it's amazing how you managed to do that, even if you are the brilliant master of awesomeness. :P
Now, I'm doing things, so I have to cut this short, but all-in-all, I loved this, I love you, you rock, this rocks, and my mind exploded like, fifty times as I read your work.
God bless. And if I haven't already made it clear enough, I think you are the shiz-nit, my friend. :)
Technophobia678 chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
I am so sorry. That massive guest review just put in? I wrote that and didn't even notice I wasn't logged in until I'd already posted it. So sorry! Thanks again for the awesome chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
If you are going to write a sequel, please please please PLEASE don't let it end up like it did in the comics and have a war erupt with Tony and Steve on opposite sides. If there's a war I'm okay with that - and that does sound horrible - but I really hope Tony and Steve can avoid falling out over it. I know that Reed Richards found a universe where Tony was born a woman and she and Steve were married (and that made me laugh and go aww all at the same time) and war was averted because they kept each other in check. I hope they can do the same in your universe because I am a sad, strange person who loves fictional characters way too much.

I always found the reasons behind the Civil War fascinating because there was no right or wrong or evil reasons behind either side and both had valid arguments for and against it. The only reason I was against the whole registration was the fact that it could be -and it was- corrupted and all of those registered could be at risk. (I should point out now before I go on that I've never actually read the comics and that all of my knowledge comes from the Marvel Wiki and Wikipedia. I should try and read them but I've never been a fan of graphics and I prefer fanfiction anyway-there's generally happier endings.)

So yes, I can see Tony's point of view with the whole act, but I was always surprised that he never considered what would happen if someone unscrupulous got their hands on it. On the other hand, Steve digging his heels in would result in a backlash. For a comic book series, Marvel really do address fantastic and profound elements of human nature.

Right then, having established that I'm a lunatic, I just want to avoid sounding even more like one by hoping desperately that if you ever do write a sequel, they don't actually end up like their comic book characters. I know they are very different people and have different opinions on things but they love each other and have a kid and I hope they wouldn't lose that because of politics. If anything I hope they stick it to the Council-you managed to make me detest them even more this morning with their attitude. I don't like Fury but he's a necessary evil whereas they are just evil. I wouldn't trust them at all and I was rooting for Steve when he was with them. He probably made some enemies there but then why fight for someone you don't trust?

Ah well, I'm going to stop now; I read this chapter before going to college and thus spent a bus ride and walk and most of my first lecture thinking about it, hence my babbling. I really, really liked this chapter, even if it brought up some ominous warnings for their future. I was horrified finding out the Council got rid of Fury-who would keep those extremists in check now? Very bad for the future and it was interesting to see that neither Clint or Natasha were happy about their involvement either. Poor Bruce; it was nice to see him and the Hulk working together for a change and SHIELD acting like he should be detained.

And the family is back together! I was so so happy to see Tony and Annika were ok-poor Steve must have been at his wits end with both of them seriously injured. Hope he gets to mother hen them for ages. And alright, I cried when Tony was told Annika had no brain activity and when the family was reunited. Gushy happy ending and I couldn't have been happier. And I laughed when Annika said she wanted a sister-it's so funny when kids say that to their parents. I hope she gets a little sister! Maybe Xavier knows a little mutant or orphan in need of a good home.

I would keep going except I have to run off soon so count your blessings! Thank you so much for this awesome story I have thoroughly enjoyed the ride. This is still one of my favourite universes ever and I hope it will get added to, though I'm still routing for a happy ending. Hope you have fun with your break from writing and I'm going to keep an eye on any new stories from you. Bye!
caramelcandylover chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
Wow, I just checked in and found not one, but two updates! That was so amazing! I'm so sad that it's ending but I loved it so much! Thank you for writing this and I can't wait for your next story! :-)
GrimmXEchelon chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
Annika in Tony's helmet was adorable to me! I'm glad she made it :D

Anywho, excellent story! And now, a response to the third story.

FEElS! OH GOD!
Kurae chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
Thanks so much for sharing this amazing work. I love all that you've written, and will read anything you write, whether it be fanfiction or original works.

As always I wish your stories would never end. I would love to see more of this fic, but whatever you do I look forward to. Congratulations on all future endevores.
EmeraldEyed chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Huzzah for updates!
Technophobia678 chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Many congratulations on finding a job. I am incredibly envious, but being a college student, my free time is sadly limited for such opportunities.

I've read this chapter a couple of times before writing this review; my eyes were so full of tears that I needed time to clear them before I was composed enough to write a review. I really really really hope you can release the next chapter in a few days because I'm desperate to know what happens to Annika. I hope she caught a ride on the Ironnman suit before the ship sinks because all I can think about is her in the last chapter trapped in a security camera and the ship about to sink. I really hope she's ok because it will be so awful otherwise.

I hope Tony will be ok too...if he and Annika are badly hurt, poor Steve will be devastated. It's all so very sad and I hope the little family pulls through intact. And I hope the Avengers hunt Magneto down and make him pay. I was really annoyed when Wanda made them disappear-I wanted Steve to tear him apart. At least she and her brother have cut ties with their father, but still, I wished they had let the Hulk get a hold of their father. And I'm glad Tony was able to keep his promise to the Hulk and he got a chance to smash, though its a pity he couldn't smash Magneto or Mystique.

Sorry for the rambling, I'm just really really sad and hope the next chapter comes out quickly so we can find out what happened. Thank you for the update
Pagen Godess chapter 15 . 3/6/2013
omg. jusr omg. i'm so happy that the next chapter will be up in a few days because i have got to know what happens.
closette chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
Okay. I'm pretty sure you once stated, somewhere, that you appreciate praise, but constructive criticism is also valued. So, because I would probably want to hear something somewhat useful from my fans as well, I'm going to try as hard as I can not to gush. So basically from the very first moment I finished the first chapter of the story (like, the VERY beginning,) I was stunned. Like, I was amazed. Beyond belief. So now that we've gotten here, to this point in the story, that amazement has freaking quadrupled. Like, I have NO words. So, now, let me tell you that from a reader's point of view, this chapter might be one of-if not THE-best chapter in the entirety of this story. Don't even get me started on the potential this shows you have to become a published author. And I am not kidding. But, as I promised I would, I am now going to scrape the bottom of the barrel for any tiny error or available enhancement to make in this chapter if you find it reasonable. Annika's point of view-right around where she was escaping into the equipment because she couldn't stand the pain her body was feeling- was a little confusing. As was Steve's point of view where he began interfering with Tony and Erik's super kick-ass battle. From that point in Steve's P.O.V to the end, it was a little cloudy as to exactly what Steve was doing and what was happening to Tony. Despite this, we still kinda got the picture and the tension was still carried out to the very last line with extraordinary success. I mean, just look at us. :P Our anticipation for an update has us practically setting curses on you through our devices. I won't put any extra pressure on you to update, but I will say that you've definitely got a few readers who will probably die of deprivation if they're kept waiting for too long. :/ My blessings, and like I said, I will be sticking around. :)
closette chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
"The rough palms of Steve's gloves touched his biceps and Tony's raging emotions morphed." Gee, that escalated quickly. (O.o)
closette chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Is it terrible that I was subconsciously rooting for Magneto? I guess this is the same kind of admiration at one feels toward (Heath Ledger's portrayal of) the Joker, or something. You know, when a villain gets so bad-ass that it's kind of difficult to suppress the "OhMyGod, HeLooksSoHotWhenHe'sTryingToDestroyTheWorld" feeling. Haha. :) Aside from that, though, I've only just discovered the previous piece of this work, and I haven't been able to get the damn story off the face of my tablet since. (I would have reviewed much, much earlier in the story, perhaps even as early as the first section, but I can't stand feeling like the person who bursts into a showing of the last of a movie series about 30 minutes into the film, interrupting the teeming anticipation in the room with an awkward, "I just finished the first movie, guys, I think I'm ready.") So once I catch up with the rest of the crowd of readers, you'll certainly be hearing more from me about my opinion of this brilliant story. I hope my constructive feedback (I don't like to refer to it as criticism, however frank it may be,) will assist you somewhat in the future when I roll along. Again, this is brilliant. I'm definitely not going to stop here. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
Oh God…O dear…oh my…Happy endings right?*hyperventilating*
Oh my o my o my!

P.s:More coherent reviews may come later…When I get my head to work straight¡!