Reviews for Unexpected
notforyou85 chapter 9 . 4/21/2003
Karla, you really need to update this or I'm going to scream my head off until you do...
Crazy Moo chapter 9 . 11/10/2002
ahhhhhh poor stephanieee
aussiewrestlingfan chapter 9 . 11/9/2002
Hi,

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading the first nine chapters of this story, and I look forward to reading more of "Unexpected" as you post it to the messageboard of the group.

Regards,

Carolyn

Australia
mystique619 chapter 9 . 11/9/2002
great chapter, you can't leave me in suspense like that i want to know what happened. where is chris? c'mon i need more chris/steph. Once again great chapter
MisaRox chapter 9 . 11/8/2002
Oh no! Poor Stephy! What's gonna happen? Great chapter, Karla! :)
DCFanatic4life chapter 9 . 11/8/2002
Who is "him?" Who cares, where the hell is Chris. Oh my God, I can't believe you left it there! Anyways, great chapter, the beginning was cute. But you must update ASAP! :)
Crazy Moo chapter 8 . 10/1/2002
ah pooooooor stephanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yaya tazzz is my hero, i'm glad he got the vcr set up! lol...

great story..

-leah
DCFanatic4life chapter 8 . 9/30/2002
Great chapter Karla! ::claps:: I hope whoever is trying to hurt Chris and Steph suffer horribly, and badly, and all that good stuff lol. The beginning with Chris/Steph/Kurt, very cute. I love Masters of Manipulation ::sniff::

And most importantly of all..

TAZZ SET THE VCR!

Finally, the mystery is solved!

Can't wait for more. :) (Is that your self-esteem I can see out my window ;) )
deadgirlwalking8 chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
it was such a kewl story! ...i hope you update soon...It's been so long since I've read a quality story! keep it up!
deadgirlwalking8 chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
it was such a kewl story! ...i hope you update soon...It's been so long since I've real a quality story! keep it up!
jerichosbabe2007 chapter 7 . 9/27/2002
Awesome fic! I know that I have probably reviewed this thing at least once before, but it just keeps getting better! Keep going, I can't wait to read the rest of it!
AdaMacada chapter 7 . 9/26/2002
Great story so far, I can't wait to read what happens next and I hope trish and kurt hook up.
Crazy Moo chapter 7 . 9/26/2002
i'm giving up on EVER finding out if taz set his VCR! Another great chapter, girls ARE always right. kurt n trish.. i still llike that odd coupling...

-leah
DCFanatic4life chapter 7 . 9/26/2002
Aww, sweet chapter. They're having a girl ::sighs:: Can't wait for more. :)