Reviews for Fire Rising
Drknite24 chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
A very small few have the ability to demonstrate a keen exploration of the relationship between these two complex characters in a way that is true to the them. You done that and more; fleshed them out and made them more real. I loved this.
CoonFluxCan chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
You have talent, that's clear. Her child like innocence when she assumes the men are failing at escape because they merely stop at the ledge. I love it. SO much I love already from this one chapter.
wouldsomebody chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Fantastic. Nothing fluffy about it . . . Unlike every other Talia/Bane relationship fic I've read on here. You have the wonderful COMMON SENSE to include their ideology and mercilessness so that, you know, they're IN CHARACTER. Ahem. Anyhow, you honestly should have more readers.
HeyNowYa chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
The fire rises, indeed. All around awesome!
Sepsis chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
"When you looked up at the sky, you saw a better world," Bane said. "I only saw you." He hadn't really expected her to reply – not in this moment, recognizing the endgame was upon them. And so he found himself surprised that she had reached for his hand. Her hand, he thought, which after all this time was still so much smaller than his. She was bringing his hand up to her face. His fingers grazed the fall of her hair, as she kissed the back of his hand. A whisper of her lips, nothing more. "We'll burn together," she said."

I loved this part so much. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Just WOW!

You write them just like they are in the movie.

Well Done!
Elliesmeow chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
That was amazing. I think you did a fantastic job with both their voices here. Loved the Shan Yu conversation in particular.

Thanks for posting.:)
Paradisical815 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
MY
FREAKING
HEART
GOOD
NIGHT
I
oh my gosh.
oh.
my.
gosh.
so good. i love symmetry and the symbolism it carries so the end of this chapter sort of made my heart stop a little bit. SO. GOOD. I LOVE THIS STORY.
Paradisical815 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
KJVDAPKLADVLDFKD NDF SO MANY FEELINGS OH MY GOSH TALIA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GO WITH HIM.

Good chapter.
:D
Paradisical815 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
oooh i like this! it's really well written and in character. looking forward to the rest!
Phoenixblitz chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Loved this! You captured their tones so well. Please write more?