Reviews for The Letter at the Front Gate
AlphaSilverLover chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Yes I do love this chapter! Thanks for posting again. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas break!
TheLonelyDancer chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
Please please please please write more? Thank you! TheLonelyDancer xx
dbd823 chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Is it just me, or do I seem to remember you writing a chapter that was a lot like this before?
Anyway, good chapter! Update soon!
anniecarrots1 chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
I loved it :) please update soon :)
TheLonelyDancer chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
Please please please write more? Thank you! TheLonelyDancer xx
dbd823 chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Welcome back! Interesting chapter :) The idea that Peter can cook is new. I really liked this chapter, update soon!
AlphaSilverLover chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Yes, yes, yes! I love it! Edmund and Peter are so cute and brotherly! Hope they get along soon though! *hopeful puppy eyes*
anniecarrots1 chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
Loved it :) update soon
AlphaSilverLover chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Please consider updating this soon! It was completely amazing and I really love the Brit slang!
lalaland89 chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
The ending is sad 'cause I don't like seeing Peter and Eddie (that's my nickname for him) fight. BTW, I would like to say thank you for following my story. XOXO lalaland89
IsobelFrances chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
Nope, I'm British and none of that was offensive, we also call people dim-whits (not exactly sure on the spelling) which is another way to say people are stupid. A good site for English slang is .
but some of it depends on where you live :)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
update soon asap
Jazz248 chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Nice chapter, it was good seeing it from another point of view. On the other hand, I am getting impatient and want to find out what happens next!
Love that you've put in 'new vocab/phrases' :P heehee. just a heads up, tosser is another word for wanker, so don't go using that in general context for the word idiot, some people wouldn't like it. I'm guessing Americans don't use that word anyway, so you won't use it, but just a heads up :)
dbzalltheway chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
omg i loved it! you do such a good job with the characters:) cant wait for another update
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2012