Reviews for Letting go
JoeyBoiiii chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Kinda dissapointed Iroh dident end up whith Bolin ;_;
Renchikolul chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
I kinda feel sad that bolin didn't end up with iroh however it really goes with the title letting go. What they had was beautiful however like any relationship you make mistakes and you learn from them. Bolin wasn't going to wait forever for him and he changed greatly so whose to say Bolin ever really loved Iroh if he never really was himself. Yes it hurts but you move on. I really like this story and nice twist .
Symphonimore chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Aww, poor Iroh, that was sad. Although the chapter was short I still felt something, it concluded it, awesome job with this story!
Alfizziy chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE THIS PLEASE YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU
Aphrodite goddess of beauty chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
ZUZU!
Symphonimore chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
This story is intriguing , can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Please update this! Its so heartfelt. The way it was written was so realistic!
Adid chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
I fell in love with this history. Please, please update
Renchikolul chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
I love this story you know many people ignore age and the problems that might occur. And even when Bolin became older, legal and mature it isnt let be together and live happily ever after. Love is hard work and until they both find their identities and solve their issues it won't work. I really likee this realistic twist.
XamierTheNobody chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Oh gosh...oh gosh you need to update! I love this story so much and I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER
TT chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
As serious and sad this story is, and making their characters really complex, I can't help but want them to be together.
CtcKid chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Really liked the story before this one. Liking this one so far too. Pretty sad chapter towards the end.
foozlesprite chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Oh, snap. Looking forward to more, to how this all resolves. Very compelling cliffhanger here.
Anonymalous chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Wow. Talk about intense.

This is a great sequel, I hope you continue.