Reviews for Where I Belong
Hotsuma09 chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
Love it, Hotsuma and Ryoko rocks my socks, thats what my friend says for some reason it sticks out in my mind, anyway try and make a new fanfic, i also write hotsuma fanfics.
Shaun's Lady Solaris chapter 11 . 6/25/2005
That is a good story. I will add your story to my fav. story list!
kurt1 chapter 11 . 2/27/2003
ARG!I just can't take a fic with Ryoko not being wth tenchi!(Finding my calm palce.)But!I did like it,(beside the Ayeka x Tenchi!It's worng people!Just playin :) Great fic.
kurt chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
nicely done,great voice and pov's, have a style i have scen before it was.(crap)okay okay i forgot but great job,and im looking forword to more.

MORE!(plleez)

Sprinkles1 chapter 11 . 2/23/2003
I love it. I couldn't have chosen a better ending. By the way, I loved the song you chose.
Firestarter chapter 10 . 2/2/2003
a scene cut would have done ya know! anyway this appealed to my soppy cynical romantic ways
Sprinkles1 chapter 10 . 1/30/2003
*sniff, sniff* I just love happy endings!
Silvia chapter 9 . 1/17/2003
Hey Kick $$ story! I totally love it! I hope that you'll write more chapters!
de aequitate chapter 9 . 1/10/2003
Oh what a sweet chapter. I can't wait to find out what happen next. You gotta continue okay. _
Firestarter chapter 9 . 1/9/2003
ahh.. ive gone all moist and mushy... laughs
space pirates moon chapter 9 . 12/22/2002
DAMN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU! WHAT'D YA STOP THERE FOR!AND IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 9 . 12/21/2002
Nice chapter. Hey at least Ryoko and Tenchi are talkin' again. The tattoo thing was funny. Good job!
Lady Dark Angel chapter 9 . 12/18/2002
YAHOO! BRING HIM BACK WASHU PLEASE! MORE MORE PLEEEEAAASSSEE!
de aequitate chapter 8 . 11/12/2002
Oh my, I almost believe what hotsuma did! Whoa! That goodness that wasn't true! Great chappie!
Firestarter chapter 8 . 11/6/2002
.. hotsuma eventually will fuck it up. i hope hes got the talent to fix it