Reviews for The next adventure part 2: the adventure continues
ST chapter 68 . 3/25
Hey, it has been 7 months already, When wil you continue, it really is a good story, and I can’t stand ot When writters of fanfiction quit.
Barbie girl 14 chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Man I wish people would do captain underpants the first epic movie. And I would be a girl named twist with red curly hair and red and white striped shirt and pink shoes and she would have a crush on Harold.
Guest chapter 68 . 8/25/2017
Good chapter! Please do not delay in updating! I want to know what's going to happen with Adora!
Good Job I love your history!
Guest chapter 67 . 8/13/2017
What a good chapter ! Please do not delay in updating I want to know what is going to happen now !
Guest chapter 66 . 7/27/2017
That well at the end they are going to rescue AJ do not delay in uploading the next chapter
Guest chapter 64 . 6/21/2017
It is a good chapter, please do not delay in uploading the next one. I want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 62 . 4/20/2017
Wow ! What a great chapter ! I loved it, please do not delay in updating the next chapter.
Guest chapter 62 . 4/18/2017
Wow! I had honestly forgotten about your story until I got the email about the new post. I had to re-read all 62 chapters and man you are so good at this! I was imidiatly submerged in your story and was surprised again with all the plot twists just like the first time! Please don't take so long to upload another chapter your are amazing at this!
Guest chapter 61 . 1/29/2017
Have another chapter please!
Guest chapter 61 . 11/28/2016
I love your history! Great job. ;)
Guest chapter 61 . 11/15/2016
I love the pair of AJ and Adora ;p well thought out! :)
Guest chapter 61 . 11/15/2016
Hey! I want to tell you that your story is the best, I've never liked a story so much, so please do not take more time to update, I can not stand the wait any longer! I know that very soon you will have a great chapter. ;) Good chapter!
Guest chapter 61 . 10/19/2016
I love your story! Great ;)
Guest chapter 61 . 10/5/2016
I want to meet Sophie ;)
Guest chapter 61 . 10/5/2016
hears! Please do not delay in updating, your story is really great, is the best of all had never read such a good story well done. ;)