Reviews for The next adventure part 2: the adventure continues
Barbie girl 14 chapter 1 . 10/15
Man I wish people would do captain underpants the first epic movie. And I would be a girl named twist with red curly hair and red and white striped shirt and pink shoes and she would have a crush on Harold.
Good chapter! Please do not delay in updating! I want to know what's going to happen with Adora!
Good Job I love your history!
What a good chapter ! Please do not delay in updating I want to know what is going to happen now !
That well at the end they are going to rescue AJ do not delay in uploading the next chapter
It is a good chapter, please do not delay in uploading the next one. I want to know what happens next.
Wow ! What a great chapter ! I loved it, please do not delay in updating the next chapter.
Wow! I had honestly forgotten about your story until I got the email about the new post. I had to re-read all 62 chapters and man you are so good at this! I was imidiatly submerged in your story and was surprised again with all the plot twists just like the first time! Please don't take so long to upload another chapter your are amazing at this!
Have another chapter please!
Guest chapter 61 . 11/28/2016
I love your history! Great job. ;)
Guest chapter 61 . 11/15/2016
I love the pair of AJ and Adora ;p well thought out! :)
Guest chapter 61 . 11/15/2016
Hey! I want to tell you that your story is the best, I've never liked a story so much, so please do not take more time to update, I can not stand the wait any longer! I know that very soon you will have a great chapter. ;) Good chapter!
Guest chapter 61 . 10/19/2016
I love your story! Great ;)
Guest chapter 61 . 10/5/2016
I want to meet Sophie ;)
Guest chapter 61 . 10/5/2016
hears! Please do not delay in updating, your story is really great, is the best of all had never read such a good story well done. ;)
Guest chapter 61 . 8/23/2016
Wow ! What a great chapter! I hope not take so long to update because it is a very good story ; ) has caught me! Seriously , keep it up .