Reviews for Charms and Curses
Mihaela Tudorica chapter 11 . 3/12/2016
Serve's her right if she behaves like a slut!
2nameless2write chapter 18 . 8/23/2015
Wow! Your story is soooo good! I enjoyed reading it so much. I am depressed now that it is over... . Well, thanks a lot for writing it, I have been looking like crazy for a story about those two and yours it just awesome. I know 13 years have passed since you wrote it but I just wanted to thank you. Bye! ;)
Challen Evergreen chapter 18 . 11/29/2011
I absolutely ADORE your story. It's my first ever Bill/Fleur story, and I'm quite glad I picked it.

Also, for once, I actually WANTED to read your author's notes and Disclaimers, they where quite entertaining. So thank you.
Sonya Rivers chapter 18 . 8/21/2011
I love this story! Thank you so much for writing this!
Tessie chapter 18 . 8/18/2011
Aww! This fic is AMAZING! Very sweet! You should write more fics!
coldcake49 chapter 18 . 7/30/2011
You should not change the ending but keep it in line with what JK has wrote.

I would preer if you put more words on how their travals and adventures, and remove some from their pointless conversation and paragraphs on kissing which is not very relavent. We could do without the details.
Passerby chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
The story line was quite good, but after a while of bad french english, it becomes very boring.

Also, wont it be much easier to apparate to where they want? Or else take transport like brooms, or even trains and areoplanes.
Samesinlove chapter 18 . 1/3/2011
Wow! hot did you know this early on, that they suit each other! Congratulations, I wish Id have talked to you before book seven, everybody I had was so totally wrong in the end! (well, partially, at least).
gurugirl chapter 18 . 8/3/2010
omg that was just like amazing. the whole thing, i can't believe you wrote all that, it was incredible! Definetly going in my favourites! Luv gurugirl x
stupefied in love chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Love it! This is really good so far, and I like the premise too!
Quea chapter 18 . 12/16/2009
Loved your story! So romantic :)
v chapter 18 . 8/20/2009
absolutely wonderful ! Just wish you had written more :)
WishingHeart chapter 18 . 1/18/2009