Reviews for i am a heartless memory
Sherlock's Little Detective chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
If her Psychiatrist is Hannibal I understand why she is seeing Dead people.
fri13girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Okay. Last time I read horror movie fanfiction while listening to a creepy song.
VampbaitInfinity chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Oh, poor Max... This story of amazing. Thank you for writing it.
Mamori chama chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
That was a good little one shot, I liked your same beginning same end thing, with something different.
Confused Little Alien chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
That is amazing! Poor Max. Her live has been a nightmare since Esther killed her dad! Evil Esther.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
wow deep
Wow chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
What can I say about this? It's just amazing.. Your use of imagery and the contrast between the 'truth' and 'lies' is just mind blowing. I see this as being very plausible, as poor little Max witnessed so much traumatic events at such a young age.

The thing that I like most about this is the ending. It's not clear to me, but I'm under the impression that Max shot and killled an innocent little girl, believing her to be Leena. Such a harrowing thought..
fishlette chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This. All of this. Love your characterizations, love your writing style, love this piece.
hallowgirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow. This is chilling. Brilliant and chilling. It's got a real psychological thriller feel to it. Wow. Well done. This really is a good twist on what could happen after the events of Orphan.
My Muse's Name Is Eden chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Ummmm...I don't know what to say. Seriously freaked out right now O.o probably won't sleep very much tonight
DegrassiGoddess chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I really like this :) Good job. :)