Reviews for A Pet Wizard
SakuraLuck chapter 2 . 4/19
God I feel so sad for Harry being trapped as another slave for another owner, at least he won’t have expec-.. *sobs* harry
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2017
You should continue this fanfic as it is very interesting. Hope you will update soon.
Sanguinis13 chapter 6 . 12/17/2017
Good story so far. I hope you continue it.
OmegaUltima chapter 6 . 11/24/2017
And of course you seem to disappear and stop updating just when it's getting interesting. :(
YokaiAngel chapter 6 . 11/21/2017
brillaint!~~~~~
GDIMartok chapter 6 . 7/19/2017
I love the story is very nicely written and I have to give you extra marks for the familiar contract to effect harry scar makes things much more interesting and loving how dumbledore managed to give harry some things using the time Turner. Well played.

I can see this fic is long dead but bring it back man!
Reader chapter 2 . 7/4/2017
Shitty fanfic. Your characters are shallow as shit. Harry has been forcefully pulled into another world. He has no friends, no family and no way to get back. So... where's the rage? The anger? Where is Harry's hatred? If you were pulled out of your life to be a slave to bigots, you wouldn't be as accepting as Harry. Most familiar of zero fanfictions suffer this idiocy. News flash dipshits! Most people aren't masochists with a fetish for being kidnapped and being made into a fucking slave (like Saito)!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/14/2017
time travel is done with taste unlike with a lot of stories
Luke Dragneel chapter 5 . 4/13/2017
I actually think the Sword of Gryffindor would be a better fit(though a hell of a lot more dangerous due to the poison) as it would fit the noble look while retaining it's practicality that a sword made by a warrior race would make.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
I think that this is a good story because Harry can adapt himself to this world quite easily, and his magic will be very useful but the question is does he have the power of Gandalf.
SonOfNenji chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
If they didn't buy the talking MacGuffin sword, they wasted their money.

-N
SonOfNenji chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
This is sometimes cringe inducing.

-N
NothingExistence chapter 6 . 4/4/2016
Me likee
:P
Seriously though I like the story, it has a great plot.
NE
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Worst story ever! This is the worst story ever so far.
Warden of Lore chapter 6 . 3/13/2016