Reviews for Redemption
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
The fluffiness...*Cuddles into fluff* So cuuuutttte...
SSLOVER568 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
When did Sakura get so strong?
Itachilover1 chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
i love this, i can't wait for the next chapter, great job :P
Reignashii chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
hmm you got me curious to see where this story goes
HappyDeathFairy chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
I liked it! I love some SasuSaku steamy action! Though I have a few comments and questions that I would like to ask. Are you going to be addressing older people as sempai from now on? Because I had read somewhere that it is actually spelled senpai, even though it is pronounced as sempai...but they basically mean the same thing. So never mind about that...and another thing, is Itachi Sasuke's legal guardian? Does that mean he is alive in your fanfic? And how is it that Sasuke is able to remember Sakura and his legal guardian's conversation in the car when he wasn't even in the car? And what does the shirt signify? Sorry if I'm blasting you questions left and right but I'm just so curious!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Awwww...That's adorable!
Biscuit15 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
:o Yay! As always, I am happy with your work! _ Really the only thing I'd bother to point out (and it's a tiny issue anyway) is that sometimes you don't use commas when you should, but hey! I'll leave that up to the Grammar Nazis to get upset about :P Great job! I foresee great things with this story :D
Biscuit15 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oooh :D Great first chapter :D Sasuke crying? Yay! Hey, you know me, I am a sadistic creature x3 Onto the next chapter! :D
HappyDeathFairy chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I really enjoyed reading this even though the harsh words that Sakura showed Ino with was a bit shocking for my tastes. The more I read this story, the more I like it! Anyways, can't wait for your next chapter! P.S. Thanks for the call-out! I'm in love with my name as well! xD
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Oh, ew...The brown water just made me cringe...But Sakura snapping at Ino was kind of well-deserved. I don't like it when my "friends" do that either. I'm just waiting for her to snap at Sasuke now...Unless he overheard their "conversation"...
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Awww...Sad, and he deserves it, but he does also deserve credit for throwing away his pride and apologizing...
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
A bit out of character for me, but overall I liked it very much.
BROWNeyes chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
*sigh* nice :) lol. I really like this even though poor Sakura but hey looks like Sasuke cares :) love it! Can't wait for more if this is a chaptered story :) well hope you update as soon as you can :)