Reviews for Breaking Destiny
i knew it damn it
called it
Ritz-chan chapter 28 . 6/29
is it the master's daughter?
vickyloka chapter 93 . 12/20/2017
WHAT?! You mean to tell me Shaun being on the ship WASN'T a slip up?! I was gonna let you know that you missed it and the timeline was a bit wrong and you intended it all along?!
AND ROSE?! What do you mean Rose is on the ship?!
I am SCREAMING!

Oh my God, I don't know what to do with my life now... I'll read the other fics, but damn... Did you ever write the sequel? (it's been almost five years since this one so I figure I won't be having anything that isn't already written haha). I just wanna let you know you're a freaking genius and I'm so glad for this story, the last four days have been a roller coaster and I loved every minute of it! Congratulations!
vickyloka chapter 76 . 12/19/2017
Ok, hold your pants, this might be a long comment!
First of all, I'd like to say I only read fanfics on my phone so I never comment because it's way too difficult, but by the time the Doctor and the Master first kissed I figured I'd most certainly leave a review here if only because you made me giddy about I ship I had never ever considered before (mind me, I started this story by accident, not knowing they'd be more than friends). Obviously, I ended up not leaving a comment about it, but it was because I simply COULD NOT STOP READING!
I mean, I suddenly realized there was a plot happening other than just their lifes (and really, I should have figured by the amount of chapters), and I got so involved with the characters and the battle and OH, THE REALIZATIONS! And suddenly I'm on chapter 76 and I just had to stop right in the middle of reading it out of the sheer geniality of this whole thing!
I couldn't go on before screaming that THIS IS BRILLIANT! You're a genius, I don't even know how to process the fact that a person's mind was able to think of all that to the minor details! It's unbelievable!
I'll go back to reading now, because I just gotta know the rest, but you bet that I'll come back
Asteria25 chapter 89 . 6/6/2017
The twisted feel... Very much like Grey form torch wood. These two are so comparable, and Jack forgive Grey, just like how the Doctor keeps giving others second chances. There are moments that I would feel they don't deserve it. But it is not about deserve, the choices kind of define the person(character).
Pheonix Autumn chapter 93 . 5/16/2017
First I just want to say: this is so amazing! I'm so glad I finally finished reading this from when I first discovered it years ago!
Also JJ is jacks son correct?
And ooh my god Annebelle! Ahhh!
And lastly rose?! I can't wait to read the next installment!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 92 . 5/16/2017
This chapter! Was so! Fantastic!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 89 . 5/16/2017
Oh my god this was a roller coaster of feels.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 88 . 5/16/2017
Oh shit, but I know the doctor has good intentions but that's not really his decision to make
Pheonix Autumn chapter 87 . 5/16/2017
Oh man, I knew something was going to happen to him as soon as Ganbri said "who?"
So noble that Wilfred!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 86 . 5/16/2017
Holy shit
Pheonix Autumn chapter 84 . 5/15/2017
Oh no doctor!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 79 . 5/15/2017
Aww this was so sweet I'm glad they got to rest for awhile
Pheonix Autumn chapter 77 . 5/11/2017
This was just adorable ! I'm so glad they're okay!
Also now I understand why Harry went back!
1,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »